Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warkeiser

12-10-2012

Being stunned by Xerath mid-Vault Breaker cast made me unable to cast/cancel it, but I was still channeling it. In other words, I was essentially stuck channeling, unable to do anything but move until it ran out on its own.

As far as I can tell, being stunned mid-cast usually just stops the channel and allows you to re-cast the ability when you're no longer incapacitated.

For what it's worth, here are as many variables as I can remember:

Vault Breaker was rank 2.
Vi's skin was Neon Strike Vi.
Xerath's skin was Scorched Earth Xerath.
Xerath was locked down.
Xerath's stun was triggered by his ult.

Squad5

Recruiter

12-10-2012

Quote:
HeroesNeverQuit:
Ok got a major bug.

If you critical strike when your third strike happens. The damage is not calculated in.

Thanks for catching this!

FyodorD

12-10-2012

Just posting to confirm that it is possible to negate her ultimate with crowd control. I was knocked back by a Xin Zhao Bot's ultimate while I was using my own ultimate to finish him off, and no damage was dealt.

Vi for Violence

12-10-2012

Small bug, Vi's skin in champ select says "Racer Vi," while in the Loading Screen it says "Neon Strike Vi."

CallousStrongArm

12-10-2012

I was able to knockback and stun with my ult Morgana with her black shield still up.

Squad5

Recruiter

12-10-2012

Quote:
FyodorD:
Just posting to confirm that it is possible to negate her ultimate with crowd control. I was knocked back by a Xin Zhao Bot's ultimate while I was using my own ultimate to finish him off, and no damage was dealt.

Good looking out, this seems to work with other forms of knockback as well.

Quote:
Vi for Violence:
Small bug, Vi's skin in champ select says "Racer Vi," while in the Loading Screen it says "Neon Strike Vi."

Fixing this, thanks for mentioning it . Also nice name.

Quote:
Dracon210:
I was able to knockback and stun with my ult Morgana with her black shield still up.

Unable to repro this, any other info you could give?

DanielA741

12-10-2012

Not sure if it's a bug or not but, if you have smart cast on her Q doesn't charge.....it just dashes.

Squad5

Recruiter

12-10-2012

Quote:
DanielA741:
Not sure if it's a bug or not but, if you have smart cast on her Q doesn't charge.....it just dashes.

Are you holding the button down? It should work such that you hold down the button to charge the ability, then release the button to release the charge.

SPPBOverlord

Recruiter

12-10-2012

if you teleport using say kassadin or ezreal at the end of Vi's ult, like asap at the end, you can take no damage, very repeatable

CallousStrongArm

12-10-2012

Quote:
Squad5:
Good looking out, this seems to work with other forms of knockback as well.

Fixing this, thanks for mentioning it . Also nice name.

Unable to repro this, any other info you could give?

I was using the Neon Skin and chasing Morgana Bot. I used my Q to catch up to her not hitting her at the time with it. I then used my ult on her. As I was incoming she Used the black shield before I closed the distance to her. When I got there her movement stopped and she was popped up in the air. The shield had not broken. The second time I used my ult the same thing happened but I was also able to Q and knock her back while the shield was still up. I hadn't used it to catch up to her the second time.