Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Discpled

12-09-2012

I got a trifroce on Vi, and this was just a custom, but a Triforce has like 30 ap in it and her E supposedly does a touch of magic damage. But when I checked my stats at the end of the match I did 0 magic damage, yet had, though very little, some ap.

caltitch

12-09-2012

Her passive doesn't include health from %increase health runes.

Step one: Use % increase health runes

Falcodile

12-09-2012

when spectating from the dead, every time she charged her E, her texture will go away, it would look all black

fentiaro

12-09-2012

hello fellow summoners

today i was in the PBE server trying out that new champ that i heard about vi

as i played her i was pretty amused, good champions funny animations smooth animations for attack and abilities im here just so to let designers see my complains as a player, i know the PBE its not the final product and its still being tested so they can release a good balanced champ

as far as i played vi today i came across some bugs

1) the shield that the passive gives to vi, its not 10% of the health, it might be a little problem with the HP masteries, and some of you may think "mmh thats not too bad, the masteries dont give that much HP anyways" but in early game your shield is fundamental to get 1v1 against your opponent since vi´s damage output its not too great

2) the ulti gives vi inmunity over CC although in one of the games varus´s ulti still got me while performing it

3) some times the push of the ulti in the champions that were not targeted didn´t go off

and in the personal subject, vi is a pretty good champion with a good strategy , although i think his E its a little too powerfull probably giving it a 2 second CD would be a good idea.
Her Q it´s a pretty good ability either for escape or getting into combat thats a pretty neat ability to use in tight situations.
her ulti is kinda weak on damage, it might be good in teamfights allright but in the early game its weak
and for last, the Q does not refund mana if not used (as seen on a similar ability on varus) i thikn that is something you guys should put on the ability

Melancholyx3

Recruiter

12-09-2012

when using her e, it's glitching and wont allow you to attack again for a few seconds

FlutterShen

12-09-2012

having an odd bug, not sure when it happens but Racer Vi's sunglasses will randomly disappear during gameplay. I noticed it when I Backed.

HoneyBunchsONope

12-09-2012

After being killed by a Vi, one of her ability icons seemed to overflow out of the box. Can't remember which ability specifically(I'll edit it in later), but it was only one of them and it seemed to happen every time.

On a side note I think this should be added to her list of quotes.
"That was smashing" - Nigel Thornberry

moltres27

12-10-2012

Quote:
Riot DudeBro:
thanks I caught that earlier and should be fixed. thanks again

I really Do Hope, That You read this Lore i have written, No abilities just Lore Please read, I do know that you will like it =)
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2883330

Zenmetsu Saseru

12-10-2012

When target following a champion and you hit her Q, she has a small hitch that stops her just a bit.

Spiku

12-10-2012

Quote:
Riot DudeBro:
thanks I caught that earlier and should be fixed. thanks again

Please change it back, it looked incredibly cool, and more importantly it gave a good visual key for opponents to know it is charged.