Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaintSummoner

Recruiter

12-09-2012

Quote:
Bidorr the Great:
Something I noticed as well, Teemo's blind does not stop her from using her E, but the total red-text damage shows the same damage as a regular auto attack being performed, as opposed to just the damage from her E, with the auto being blinded or something

well with all due respect i do not think that is a bug. It is probably considered a skill because you activate "e" to use it. For example the same thing happens with kog's "w". he autoattacks but it skill hits the champion even if the kog is blinded. I may be missing the point about your bug but for the "E" thing i dont think it is a bug

SleepyFate

12-09-2012

Okay so I ran into a major bug during a custom game with Vi.

While chasing down one of the bots, I was attempting to finish it off with a charged up Q. Somewhere in the middle of the charging duration, the circle range suddenly returned to its initial range. At that point, Vi would not use any of her abilities. I would attempt to charge up Q again, the mana cost would be used up but the ability would not work and the ability would go on CD.

The same went for E. It would show the animation and buff sign indicated that her ability was activated, but when I right clicked to attack a minion Vi refused to attack. However, when the E duration ends and goes on CD, Vi is able to AA again. Basically, her abilities would not work but would use up the mana.

The bug ended when I committed suicide and was revived with a GA. I have not been able to reproduce the bug as of yet.

Many apologies if this has already been posted.

EpicAncient

12-09-2012

Bug - Click (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zxenOA-EH4)

For some reason [all games I've played with her today], whenever I use the Racer Vi skin and her W Buff procs, her model becomes 100% blue. More of an annoyance than anything.

Not shown in the video is that if Vi dies in the first few milliseconds of her ult being cast, before she jumps up, but it started, it will damage the target and not go on cooldown. This also occurs with a well-timed or lucky Silence. However, it's technically on cooldown and cannot be used for the remainder of the match. It says it can be used, but is entirely unable to be for the remainder.
Of all four times this happened, I was within melee range of the target, so there was no running to it beforehand to tempt the bug.

PaveDerry

12-09-2012

This is probably here already, but Vi's Q does not work properly with smart casting. Goes straight to the second cast

Obtenebrous

12-09-2012

Not sure if this has been reported already but I've noticed a bug with Vi' E Excessive Force. Sometimes she'll do the punch animation but the blast wave won't appear. It happens most often when using it to attack structures.

Other times I've noticed that the damage from the E will be delayed by about 0.5-1.0 seconds after she does the animation and the blast wave hits.

Samnouski

12-09-2012

i think she is really awesome offtank ,op if u know how to play her right an ya..she is fun to play

Khraymond

12-09-2012

It happenned to me once or twice: When i use her Q through Trundle's pillar (wich is kind of a wall with a slow effect) because of the slow; all her spells become bugged.. I can use them but it stays on the first frame of the channeling spell, i cannot auto attack too. When i suicided, it became normal again.

LokiAlone

12-09-2012

Noticed a minor bug when she is charging her Q, and gets knocked up, the reticule remains visible after she falls and the animation is stopped, it won't go away until she does her Q again.

Varletry

12-09-2012

If you get silenced while charging your Q, it'll get stuck until the Q charge ends.

Sir Tapper

12-09-2012

Vi turns a flat blue when her W is active.