Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRealAlastar

12-08-2012

Master Yi's Q cancells out her Ulti, kind of a bother. Not sure if intended or not.

TheRealAlastar

12-08-2012

Quote:
GunzRX:
Gypsylord is a racist name akin to AfricanSlaveMaster or BlackSlave123 or BlackOwner27 or something else stupid. I'm not creative in a racist sense. I am not calling the guy racist,

More like "Lord of Gypsies." Not "Lord over Gypsies" Dumb people are dumb.

Zenmetsu Saseru

12-08-2012

Romani do have lords...

Edit: "Romani" are what gypsies call themselves, so let us be polite, shall we?

Riot DudeBro

VFX Artist

12-08-2012

Quote:
Void2258:
Neon Vi turns into solid blue Vi silhouette after landing third attack for w. Stays that way for about 5 seconds or until net attack or ability.

thanks I caught that earlier and should be fixed. thanks again

An Okay Player

12-08-2012

The one bug that I have encountered that I think might have been said is that if you get rooted while charging your q, ie ryze morgana maokai, it will charge and the bar will stay full, but you wont move and are stuck until it goes on cooldown. I think it only happens when you release q during the root.

Steps to repeat:
1. Pick Vi
2. Charge Q
3. Get enemy ryze to w you (the rune prison)
4. Release Q during root
5. Have charge suck as channeling but not be able to activated until it automatically times out and goes on cooldown

Also I used ryze because I specifically remember it being from rune prison. It might have also been from a morgana binding which is why I said all roots.

An Okay Player

12-08-2012

Quote:
FG Llama:
When playing a bot game to test out Vi, I found a bug with her and the item: Ravenous Hydra.
When the active of Ravenous Hydra is used, Vi's attack damage is halved until several seconds after the active's cooldown has refreshed. I was taking baron and had roughly 440 AD. Upon using the active of Ravenous Hydra, my AD went down to roughly 220. It was only after I had finished fighting baron and was returning to base that my AD went back to its original values.

Steps to reproduce (Untested)
1. Play Vi.
2. Build Ravenous Hydra.
3. Use Ravenous Hydra's active.

you realize that baron halves your attack damage right?

I dont know if you meant that after taking baron you had 440 ad. If this is the case then thats weird.

An Okay Player

12-08-2012

Quote:
Ranzeikou:
Played a game as Vi. I encountered an enemy Xin and used my ultimate to gap close. In the tool tip it says that Vi is immune to crowd control during her ultimate (whether it's only for the dash part i not sure) however, when i dashed to Xin, right before i lifted him for the knock up portion of the ultimate Xin used his ultimate and knocked me away! What's worse is that the second portion had sort of started to occur since Xin's model kind of hopped (something that im sure isnt part of his Ultimate's animation). I'm sitting there wondering if that's a bug, or if there's a period after the dash where she can be interrupted.

If it's for the latter reason, why? That effectively cuts half of the usage AND all the damage from her ultimate. The whole ultimate should have the immune to cc effect.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Play Vi
2. Cast ultimate on enemy Xin
3. Enemy Xin uses ultimate approximately when Vi connects with him.

this happens with malphite ult, which is stupid consitering that he is an unstopable force

OpticReapzz

12-08-2012

Vi stops talking after a while

1)Go into a game as Vi
2) play for about 5-10 min
3) When you walk her quotes somehow disappear

Bidorr the Great

12-08-2012

Idk if it's a bug or not, or if it's already been reported...

Her E activates (both dmg and splash) on turrets, but NOT on inhibitors. On inhibs, it only activates the dmg, not the splash

Icetail

12-08-2012

While using her ult the target got stunned by a morgana ult and i just flew past the target and got stuck in her ult pose. I could move but not use any spells or autoattack