Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

liltrouble

12-08-2012

Neon Strike Vi Skin bug:

In champion select when choosing the skin, Neon Strike Vi comes up as "Racer Vi" instead.

Repo steps:

Select Co op vs AI game.
Choose Vi
Look at the name of the skins available, classic and "Racer Vi".

Dragonsafe

12-08-2012

Major Bug:

Vi's ultimate will not cast and will go on cooldown if targeted on an enemy who immediately goes untargetable, so far i have only tested with Master yi's q but i would assume the same thing would happen with Fiora, fizz, vlad, and elise.

Void2258

12-08-2012

Neon Vi turns into solid blue Vi silhouette after landing third attack for w. Stays that way for about 5 seconds or until net attack or ability.

Void2258

12-08-2012

If the target of Vi's ult dies before the animation has started (ie was clicked but not in range) then it still goes on CD.

Note: has only happened to me when I have not attacked or tripped other abilities between trying to ult and the character dieing.

phar0ah1

12-08-2012

Quote:
liltrouble:
Neon Strike Vi Skin bug:

In champion select when choosing the skin, Neon Strike Vi comes up as "Racer Vi" instead.

Repo steps:

Select Co op vs AI game.
Choose Vi
Look at the name of the skins available, classic and "Racer Vi".

Bump

I noticed that its called Neon Strike Vi when purchasing and at loading screen but called Racer Vi when selecting during Champ select???

Microhalt

12-08-2012

Sorry for my ignorance, but is a bug the "no-splash" in Vi?
and the spells dont have any text (dont say the mana cost, cd, how is that spell, etc)

Help please D=

GunzRX

12-08-2012

Gypsylord is a racist name akin to AfricanSlaveMaster or BlackSlave123 or BlackOwner27 or something else stupid. I'm not creative in a racist sense. I am not calling the guy racist,

Alphachump

12-08-2012

Haven't attempted to recreate, but I encountered a bug playing Vi where her autoattacks were creating a large blue rectangle texture on the ground. This was after purchasing Iceborn Gauntlet and then Tiamat.

EDIT: Also Vi's release skin has a different name on her info page than in the shop.

phar0ah1

12-08-2012

Quote:
Dragonsafe:
Major Bug:

Vi's ultimate will not cast and will go on cooldown if targeted on an enemy who immediately goes untargetable, so far i have only tested with Master yi's q but i would assume the same thing would happen with Fiora, fizz, vlad, and elise.

Hmm this is interesting. I think the whole point of a champ becoming untargettable is that you can't attack them. This works the same way if say Fizz uses Playful/Trickster to avoid Cait's Ace in the Hole or to Avoid Karthus's Requiem. I seriously don't think this is a bug and just the way it is meant to be. Target selection is important and knowing your opponents skill set can help tremendously.

Arcolyte

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Quote:
Void2258:
Neon Vi turns into solid blue Vi silhouette after landing third attack for w. Stays that way for about 5 seconds or until net attack or ability.

I only noticed this on a spectated game just now,

Spectated game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWUwmKb0WjY

Full bot match: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6P858M1XsY
(it doesn't happen at all.)

I did the bot match ~11pm Friday, and the spectated game was 3pm Saturday.
The odd thing was the next spectated match it didnt happen at all!