Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phar0ah1

12-07-2012

Quote:
Deep Hours:
Not sure if this is a bug or working as intended but Excessive Force doesn't look like it works on Inhibitors but it does work on the Turret (which is awesome).

Bump

Noticed this too

Alomeigne

12-07-2012

Her /taunt sounds very quiet, know it's not a big issue, but I have voice volume turned all the way up with music turned down and can barely hear her.

CroissantOfNinja

12-07-2012

When I was in the middle of using Vi's ult on Fizz he became untargetable, which cancelled the ult and set it on full cooldown. Is this intentional, or should it work more like Cait's ult? (if enemy becomes untargetable during ult, the ult is cancelled and set on a very short cooldown)

KeriBouzu

12-07-2012

Vi's W passive shreds dragon and baron, working as intended or no?

Oceanian

12-07-2012

Just a question, was Vi based off my idea? I don't mind if it was and I am not saying it is, but the lore is related and so are the quotes+abilities.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2491186

P.S. I do realise Buster is not a girl or the artwork is not good blah blah, but Riot do change the abilities to how they feel it should be done. Also, I am not saying Vi is my idea, I just wanted to know if the concept was used in anyway.

OT: She seems to hit walls when aiming for a target in sight (e.g. purple side tribrush near blue, Vi is in river using her Q then charges at enemy champ) intended?

Totzyk

12-07-2012

When I tried to play a Custom game against bots with her, I got a BugSplat before the loading screen. From that point on, on both PBE and NA servers, I cannot play games because BugSplat appears before I load in. No matter if it's a Custom, Normal or Co-Op game.

Gen Nakazora

Recruiter

12-08-2012

To be honest, while I LOVE her, she feels like she could become over powered. Her passive gives a big enough shield enough, that if your smart, you can keep it up and thus your health, for a long time. Her mana is low, but that seems more like it is to make up for her passive and comboing, which is good. Other than that, I love her! Her Q is a great jump, engage, and escape, her W gives enough damage early to start whittling down opponents, her E... I'm biased on that one, I love it completely. My favorite ability on her. Her R is a great engage/chase, and makes great comboing into her other three abilities. I for one, LOVE this character.

I did notice that at random times, her Q seemed to not like to move the full distance over walls. It was just once or twice coming from Wraiths to mid via the bush in the center of the turrets, but she slid VERY slowly to the wall, even though the indicator said she could make it over. This was all I noticed wrong at all.

darkwithless

12-08-2012

[Game][Major] Kat ult bugged

upon using Kat's ult you will no longer be able to use her q, her recall, and her ult (when it comes off cd), dying resets this problem, until the next time you ult.

1. pick Kat
2. put a point into all of your skills by lvl 6
3. ult
4. observe

p.s. there are threads on this, but this is the official post bugs here thread

Et?rnal Demon

12-08-2012

1.[Game][Major] Neon Strike Vi - W 3rd hit makes the champion completely blue.

Quote:
Priority: Major

Description: When playing Neon Strike Vi, I used my W, which at the third hit being hit on a target, the whole champion would change to blue for a short duration. (Probably the proc effect that should be there but bugged). So, one, two, and at the third hit, boom, thats where it happens.

Repro steps:

1)Play Neon Strike Vi
2)Hit someone, make sure you have your W.
3)Third hit makes your champion blue.

-------------
2.[Game][Minor] Neon Strike Vi - Q makes Vi to stop running.

Quote:
Priority: Minor

Description: When you use your Q, your champion totally stop moving. You need to click once again, unlike Varus' Q, which is approximaly the same as this one.(Slow movement speed/Range increase over time). I experienced this with Neon Strike Vi, not sure if it appears on classic skin too.

Repro steps:
1)Cast your Q while you run.
2)Your Q completely makes you stop running.

-------
3.[Game][Minor] "Z" show older chat does not show the 2-3 last chats.

Quote:
Priority: Minor

Description: When pressing Z, it gives us the full chat, however, the Z function does not show the last 2 or 3 chats that were said. So its like "older" than what the actual chat is.

Repro steps:

1)Play a summoners rift.
2)Make hella lot of messages so that there is a scroll bar.
3)When pressing Z is doesnt show the last chats that were sent.

Hopefully this help! Sorry for the third bug, its not about Vi, but assumed youd consider this as the Vi patch.

Neo Cyrus

12-08-2012

I haven't read all 10 pages so I dunno if this has been reported but sometimes Neon Vi's glasses just disappear at random. Actually it was stuck on the side of her head at an odd angle under the hair, I'm assuming that's not intended?