Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Feedback Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vulking

12-07-2012

I have some conceptual issues with Vi energy source, her default skin scream STEAM POWERED ARMOR, yet is powered by this weird backpack emanating blue energy which is something that I expect from more advanced tech lie Pulsfire Ez.

Would you consider switching the energy source to steam on her default skin? Visually it fit way better, both in her design and in the tech level of runterra.

Her other skin looks fine with the red energy backpack since it look much more advanced that her default skin.

Splinterheart

12-07-2012

Anyone else thought she was going to be an AD carry? I did.. Anyway, guarantee buy for me, since she's from Piltover and lore related to Caitlyn As soon as the shop is fixed on the pbe that is...

Komeiji Koishi

12-07-2012

Manacosts on her appear to be nonexistent. Granted I was only playing customs, but it felt like I could spam spells forever. Perhaps nerf each of her spell's manacost (or make them scale with levels) so as to align with her scaling mana pool.

...I just realized that W is entirely passive. This should mean that her other two spells should have even higher manacosts to compensate for a manaless scaling additional passive taking up a spell slot.

Zerglinator

12-07-2012

She is very fun. Especially that Q. It actually bugs me a bit that her Q feels like...the fun and actually thoughtfully designed version of Sejuani's Q.

Though she totally scalped Riot Girl Tristana. Short pink hair and goggles? Seems like a bit too much of a coincidence.

FertileOctopus

12-07-2012

It never ends with these. The number of tanky dps is too damn high, I wish designers would focus on the less popular roles.

Dodo Torpedo

12-07-2012

You guys must have REALLLLY liked Redline. All I see in her awesome racer skin is Cherri Boy Hunter.

Faytzen

12-07-2012

Vy. I seem to like that more for a name than Vi.

ploki122

12-07-2012

Quote:
Solcrushed:
you wish

This comment just made me laugh so ****ing hard... Especially coming from a designer.

SonOfaSubmariner

12-07-2012

I noticed an odd bug with Vi... after recallng and instantly trying to laugh, I could no longer hear any of Vi's quotes until dying.

Also, in general her voice seems quiet. I love all of her jokes though. Her personality makes me think of Korra from Legend of Korra.

MrChunkz

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Is she a ranged AD carry? I'll be all over her if she is.