Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Feedback Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Overmind Slab

12-06-2012

Are these PBE games still going on?

The PKK Revenge

12-06-2012

Watching her on a stream. She looks amazing. Great job. Though they tried using her emotes and there aren't any sounds. Not sure if that was intended.

Edit: Just wanted to add that she does talk while moving around. It was just when he was trying to use her emotes that there wasn't any sound for her.

Ququroon

QA Analyst

12-06-2012

I just want to say this.

Gypsylord? ...Pretty schweet.
Vi? ...Pretty freakin' schweet.
Vi's launch skin? ...FREAKIN' AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously though. Mad props to Gypsylord for this. It's his first champion, and I can't wait to see what's in store.

I'm going to play SO. MUCH. VI. Please give us any and all feedback so she can be as AWESOME as possible!

LtEarthworm

12-06-2012

I've only read the first post and I feel like Iceborn Gauntlet is a must rush on her.

Prince Kassad

12-06-2012

Quote:
Daemon:
Dear Riot,

Thank you. Seriously. Thank you. Her personality is as unique as Draven's, her mechanics are fun and simple but strong, her voice actress is amazing, and her design is way too good.

My only negative feedback is that her dance is a bit...weird. It not really what I expect from her character. A dance is a dance, so it's nothing terrible. Her jokes and taunts make up for it.

Her DANCE IS THE BEST PART! It is so gangsta

RJNeuen

Recruiter

12-06-2012

Looking forward to testing her! but seriously you guys pick the worse nights to release new stuff on the PBE i always have a big paper or something due the next day but then there is this giant LoL distraction nagging at me the whole time O.o

One Who Balls

12-06-2012

Denting Blows just seems really boring and over done, it's probably just to fit her kit together but skills like this are getting old.

Arcqe

12-06-2012

is Vi in any way inspired by the age old boxer champion thread?

(http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2126257)

..just curios.

furthermore, gypsylord, why would you do this to my wallet?

Nucleotyde

12-06-2012

I've messed around with her just a little bit, and she's really fun so far. The only suggestion I have right now is that it would be nice to have a range indicator on her E. It would be really nice to know exactly how far back you can hit people with it. Sorry if it's been mentioned already, I don't really have time to read the thread right now.

The PKK Revenge

12-06-2012

I doubt her damage out put will stay what it is now but do you plan on her being a bruiser or more of an AD caster (glass cannon)? While her passive leans more to the bruiser side, I can picture her being played like an AD caster.