Okay guys, UPDATE: PERMABANNED reform card + 2 Previous cards.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harate

12-07-2012

Oh look someone who has been warned and banned wants to know why his permaban was fair. I've never been warned or banned. Tons of people have never been warned or banned.

Are you being picked on? Probably not.

Are you a jerk who has a hard time facing this reality? Probably.

LargeSnorlax

12-07-2012

I find it cute the guy has a thread where everyone is agreeing with him, then he posts cards where he's clearly being a jackass and tries to defend them.

Kinda like a guy campaigning really well and then making a stupid rape comment, losing the election for his candidate.

OhBoyItsaMegaman

12-07-2012

The reform card for your permaban is the first permaban I've ever disagreed with; I would've voted Pardon on that. You were worse in the other cases but it looks like you were improving. I guess when Riot reviewed the case, something in pre-/post-chat tipped the scales against you? I hope you are able to get some more information.

Nores

12-07-2012

I read just one case - in 2 games you said in all chat "ez game" and apparently it was 4vs5. Would hit punish

Liyam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Had0ken View Post
The reform card for your permaban is the first permaban I've ever disagreed with; I would've voted Pardon on that. You were worse in the other cases but it looks like you were improving. I guess when Riot reviewed the case, something in pre-/post-chat tipped the scales against you? I hope you are able to get some more information.
I Agree with that completely, he is showing that he is trying to be a better player and is improving. If you want to ban a improving player that is taking lessons then might as well just ban anyone who gets timebanned. Not even the DoTA Community is this bad as to ban people for a crappy reasons as this last time. Hope you get something that goes your way C0le.

j c0le

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Had0ken View Post
thank you sir for your positive comments and support.

you are right, i am taking every steps to improve.

j c0le

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liyam View Post
I Agree with that completely, he is showing that he is trying to be a better player and is improving. If you want to ban a improving player that is taking lessons then might as well just ban anyone who gets timebanned. Not even the DoTA Community is this bad as to ban people for a crappy reasons as this last time. Hope you get something that goes your way C0le.
thanks for the support.

Tuskie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Get dunk'd

Shiister

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by j c0le View Post

1st Suspension - Reform card + explanation below
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5812628/#nogo
Game 1: Your score is bad and based on this part of chat.

Quote:
Pantheon [00:13:18] im kinda over this
Shows that you didn't care about the game, then you started to blame teammates on you dying to a triple gank.

Quote:
Pantheon [00:28:22] if we all report eve
Pantheon [00:28:27] he will get banned for sure
Trying to garner false reports. Based on the chat and your score, I be inclined to believe you wasn't cooperating with team much due to your lack of talk.

Case 2:

Quote:
Show Humility in Victory, and Grace in Defeat

Having a great game is one of the biggest joys that League of Legends can bring you. But always bear in mind that when you’re relishing that landslide victory there is someone on the receiving end that is probably ripping their hair out. While it’s alright to celebrate, make sure that you keep any gloating (or any other mode of self-indulgence) out of all chat. Instead, thank your opponents for the game. After all, despite their best efforts, they just made you a very happy person.
Quote:
Amumu [All] [00:25:31] 2ez
Amumu [All] [00:25:33] gg
I would punish based off of you violating the SC directly at the end, but you was a jerk during the game bragging. You went 6/17/20, all you did was initiate fights and let other teammates do the damage and kill the enemy.

Case 3: You will never be banned for going against the Meta, NEVER. You will be banned for ruining your teammates and picking whatever champion you want while basically telling your teammates "**** yall, I'm playing what I want". You decided to be a jerk and ruin the game for your teammates. I would punish.

Case 4:Based on the other games, I believe you disregarded your teammates and decided to pick Pant again, because you didn't want to play support. I punish, for you ruining the game.

Quote:
Another suspension Reform Card + explanation.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5746796/#nogo
Case 1: So you did the exact same thing in the above reform card, refused to play support and screwed your teammates over....punish for this.

Case 2:I report yet again violating the rule I pointed out in the previous reform card, case 2. If its 4v5 then of course you going to have a easier time against the enemy than you would if it was 5v5. You a jerk to the enemy when you win, yet when enemy beats you I never see them be jerks, so why treat others like that? Not to mention you did awful in that game.

Case 3: Jerk at the end. I punish, already said enough about your behavior at the end of the game. Just because someone else **** talks, don't mean you have to.

Case 4:Jarv wasn't trolling. His blue accidently got stolen by Graves so he couldn't jungle properly. You had a neg. attitude the whole game and Jarv was level 11 at the end, same as Taric and 1 level higher than Graves, so at what part did he afk? He had low cs, but many reasons for that, such as ganking more than farming.

Overall: Permabanned deserve.

I wouldn't want to play a game with you on my team if you have to play support, because you will just basically tell us to "F*ck off" and pick a champ you want to play, ruining the game.

I wouldn't want to play against you and have you bragging about the game being "2ez" yet you can't brag with your scores of being carried or if the game was 4v5.

You need to change your attitude, if you can't support then learn how to.

When you win a game, say gg and just that, stop being a jerk.

j c0le

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Game 1: Your score is bad and based on this part of chat.

Shows that you didn't care about the game, then you started to blame teammates on you dying to a triple gank.

Trying to garner false reports. Based on the chat and your score, I be inclined to believe you wasn't cooperating with team much due to your lack of talk.

Case 2:

I would punish based off of you violating the SC directly at the end, but you was a jerk during the game bragging. You went 6/17/20, all you did was initiate fights and let other teammates do the damage and kill the enemy.

Case 3: You will never be banned for going against the Meta, NEVER. You will be banned for ruining your teammates and picking whatever champion you want while basically telling your teammates "**** yall, I'm playing what I want". You decided to be a jerk and ruin the game for your teammates. I would punish.

Case 4:Based on the other games, I believe you disregarded your teammates and decided to pick Pant again, because you didn't want to play support. I punish, for you ruining the game.

Case 1: So you did the exact same thing in the above reform card, refused to play support and screwed your teammates over....punish for this.

Case 2:I report yet again violating the rule I pointed out in the previous reform card, case 2. If its 4v5 then of course you going to have a easier time against the enemy than you would if it was 5v5. You a jerk to the enemy when you win, yet when enemy beats you I never see them be jerks, so why treat others like that? Not to mention you did awful in that game.

Case 3: Jerk at the end. I punish, already said enough about your behavior at the end of the game. Just because someone else **** talks, don't mean you have to.

Case 4:Jarv wasn't trolling. His blue accidently got stolen by Graves so he couldn't jungle properly. You had a neg. attitude the whole game and Jarv was level 11 at the end, same as Taric and 1 level higher than Graves, so at what part did he afk? He had low cs, but many reasons for that, such as ganking more than farming.

Overall: Permabanned deserve.

I wouldn't want to play a game with you on my team if you have to play support, because you will just basically tell us to "F*ck off" and pick a champ you want to play, ruining the game.

I wouldn't want to play against you and have you bragging about the game being "2ez" yet you can't brag with your scores of being carried or if the game was 4v5.

You need to change your attitude, if you can't support then learn how to.

When you win a game, say gg and just that, stop being a jerk.

wow, you must be angry at life.

you said yourself that you cant get banned by not following the META. guess what "support" role is part of the META. you said you'd punish because I didn't want to support and "ruined" the game. how am i ruining it? by not playing "support"? which is a role in the meta? WAITWUT??? I'm allowed to play any hero I desire. The META , is bot lane AD /Support, jungle, top brusier and mid ap carry. I DO NOT have to follow that. If I want to double bruiser it, I can.

end of story, your have ZERO credibility because you contradicted yourself.

you are clearly an "auto-punisher" and a toxic tribunal user.