Okay guys, UPDATE: PERMABANNED reform card + 2 Previous cards.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeciEVE or AFK

12-06-2012

Oh I remember you from one of those cards. Yeah, last ban you got was BS too ._.

The last topic said it was because "If we all report Eve she gets banned for negative attitude" or something..

But there was nothing perm bannable

j c0le

12-06-2012

seriosuly though, if im toxic, u guys all must be saints.

Aliandra

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by j c0le View Post
I am pretty stupidly nice. I never rage and if somebody is being a jerk I just try to lighten the mood with jokes.
Now this isn't to say I have not been raged at myself for ridiculous things, I just prefer to keep a level head and never gloat.

My in game smack talk would be the equivalent of getting smacked in the face with a ball of bunny fluff.

Eredas

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by j c0le View Post
I never troll, and I never rage out on my own. I get a little *****y sometimes when someone trolls me first (I just laugh at ragers), so because of that I definitely can't say I'm a saint.

I think that Tribunal looks harder at you the more times you get a ban. For example:
Pre-Ban#1: A-hole. Deserve Ban#1
Post Ban#1: Reformed, less toxic, less difficult. Noted improvement, but still not great. Tribunal monitors you more closely than Pre-Ban#1. Therefore, your 1-off reports are taken seriously and you go up for tribunal again. Close Majority to ban. Ban#2
Post Ban#2: Reformed. Still rough around edges, as your tickets are showing now, but not caustic or ban-worthy. 1-off reports still come through from random jerks and people who just don't like you/your playstyle/your champ pick/etc. Tribunal monitors you even closer since Ban#2. 1-offs and occasional "*****iness" snowball you into Tribunal#3. *****iness and those who dislike banter give you Ban#3.

Etc... Riot looks at all your tickets. Aaallll the way back to pre-ban#1 tickets where you were an a-hole and ignores most recent tickets where you were not at all toxic. Decides on perma-ban due to pre-reformed tickets.

j c0le

12-06-2012

i dont even know if a riot staff member reviewed my cases befor eI got permabanned.

yes i made some minor mistakes, but in no way am I Toxic to this community.

DeciEVE or AFK

12-06-2012

I love how these topics get moved to another forum then ignored, or just locked outright by a mod.

Try to contact support - but you'll likely be met with a cut-and-paste response.

j c0le

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeciEVE or AFK View Post
I love how these topics get moved to another forum then ignored, or just locked outright by a mod.

Try to contact support - but you'll likely be met with a cut-and-paste response.
yeah i would have easily gotten 100+ upvotes if it stood int he GD.

Great Pyrenees

12-06-2012

Hi there, I took some time and did you a favor in reviewing your case for you.
In Game 5 you start off the game with a motivational speech ďListen here A** clowns donít su**Ē then you said in /all "Bit** get off me son". Unfortuantly both the speech and the cursing at the enemy team both break the summoners code. To even make it to a permaban you had to strive hard to ignore the multiple chances you got. Because you did these things and broke the summonerís code you do deserve this punishment. LoL is a free game and we have to sign a EULA saying we will follow the summonerís code in order to play. If you have any questions on how the tribunal works please take a look at my guide in the guides section. Just make a new account and be kind to people you play with. I believe in you and know you can return to us a more positive member of the community. Take care and good luck my friend =)

j c0le

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
Hi there, I took some time and did you a favor in reviewing your case for you.
In Game 5 you start off the game with a motivational speech “Listen here A** clowns don’t su**” then you said in /all "Bit** get off me son". Unfortuantly both the speech and the cursing at the enemy team both break the summoners code. To even make it to a permaban you had to strive hard to ignore the multiple chances you got. Because you did these things and broke the summoner’s code you do deserve this punishment. LoL is a free game and we have to sign a EULA saying we will follow the summoner’s code in order to play. If you have any questions on how the tribunal works please take a look at my guide in the guides section. Just make a new account and be kind to people you play with. I believe in you and know you can return to us a more positive member of the community. Take care and good luck my friend =)
too bad you didnt read the whole chat.
it was clearly a joke, whcih was acknowledged by the opponent.

do you see any allies reporting me? no. they dont care about that. the verbal abuse is subjective, yet NONE of my teammates reported me.

you are probably one of those auto-punishers. see one little thing you think is offiensive and you AUTO punish without reading the rest of the chat.

Great Pyrenees

12-06-2012

I see you have a problem accepting responsibility for your actions. If your friends are reporting you, STOP playing with them they are not your friends. If telling a 'joke' gets you reported then STOP telling that bad joke. Take some responsibility man and move on from this =).