Okay guys, UPDATE: PERMABANNED reform card + 2 Previous cards.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

j c0le

12-06-2012

My most recent reform card was posted before with positive support from the GD. I have dug out two prior reform cards for your review. Please analyze clearly my cards and determine if i was toxic enough for a perma ban.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2867625

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5957939/
I am NOT a toxic player at all. All my cases were reported by one person, which means it was a subjective minority report. Multiple reports in the same case would be classified as being more toxic.

I've taken time to explain the cases and all I ask is that you read my cases before giving a response. Thanks in advance.

GAME 1: I pretty much got harassed all game by my teammates and kept my composure. Nothing here was toxic by me.

GAME 2: This was a 4v5 ARAM while I was playing Eve. I have played eve less than 5 times in my LoL career. Being that it was ARAM, I don't think my score and performance should be used against me. I was not trolling in this game.

GAME 3: I see nothing toxic in this game. My opponent kept talking in "all chat" for some reason and all i said was "umad". That's a false report.

GAME 4:Reported one time by opponent. Not sure for what. All I did was tell him not to talk in all chat. False report.

GAME 5: This may be the only game reportable, but if you read the char accurately, I was joking with a player from a prior game. He wasn't offended, we were joking just like we did in the prior game. There is nothing reportable here, I didn't single anyone out when I said "btich". Again, ONE report from the opponent, I'm sure if I were toxic, I'd get 5 enemy reports.

1st Suspension - Reform card + explanation below
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5812628/#nogo
5 reports in 4 cases

GAME 1: I was provoked by my teammates who got ganked at our red buff at level 1, then blames me because i decided to steal the enemy team's wraiths.
All I said was, "shut up" in response to them provoking me.
The whole Eve reporting thing was a ******bag move by me, but that was the first and last time i've done that. Also, I got reported 1 time by the enemy, for no reason. Didn't say anything in all chat.

GAME 2: Proving grounds game. ARAM. I was getting stomped so I joked around and said, "why so easy". Didn't curse or swear at anyone. Non-toxic imo. ****** bag ? maybe yes to an extent, but nothing to lose sleep over.

GAME 3: Provoked all game. Chose to go against the meta and choose "SUPPORT PANTHEON". team didn't like it so I got reported. Nothing here.

GAME 4: Had a bad game, nothing negative here, Non-Toxic, falsely reported.

Another suspension Reform Card + explanation.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5746796/#nogo

GAME 1: wanted to try a double AD comp, team didn't like it and got reported. I did horribly and for some reason the ENEMY reported me too, I never provoked them in any way.

GAME 2: I said "this was an easy game". The reports said I **** talked all game and made fun of them for having a leaver. I did NOT **** talk all game and did not make fun of them for having a leaver. False report.

GAME 3 This game, their KHA ZIX, was stomping me so hard. And you can see in the chat that he was All chatting and laughing and calling us pussies. I didn't talk smack back, I came back and steam rolled his team going from 0/4 to 7/4. Then I said what I said, which I know NOW is very much frowned upon and have not done it since. But still, I dont know if you guys remember the TSM vs DIG finals, but regi was like easiest finals of my lfie, so yeah..

GAME 4: I may have been out of line here in this game, BUT our jungle JARVAN WITH SMITE was clearly trolling the team. 14 CS in 25 MINS. Not saying what I said about him was justified, but please take into conisderation that he was troling our team, then leaves.

bellarix

12-06-2012

tldr. ban him for making a post too long.

j c0le

12-06-2012

Oh I found another CARD:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5689861/#nogo

GAME 1: Wanted to try SURGE on ASHE, did bad got reported.

GAME 2: I was having computer and internet issues, which led to me dying. Unable to play, I had to leave the game. Non-toxic.

GAME 3 : my ally reoprts, "Rages it and thinks it's ****ing hilarious to feed 10 times suicide. Games just one big ****ing joke to him."", i got 7/10. thats not feeding.

Aliandra

12-06-2012

You can be slightly annoying in game, but I wouldn't have reported you for the cases I did read (which were most of them).

*Shrug*

j c0le

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliandra View Post
You can be slightly annoying in game, but I wouldn't have reported you for the cases I did read (which were most of them).

*Shrug*
thank you for your support

DeciEVE or AFK

12-06-2012

Ouch perma ban for that ._.

Eredas

12-06-2012

Agreed with Aliandra.

Light Smack Talk is supposedly "Ok'd" by Riot, and being rough around the edges (especially when provoked) shouldn't be ban-worthy.

I hate ****-talkers that just go on and on, and people who are "sore winners." I despise trolls who purposefully throw you game. I would have been annoyed and don't think I would have done anything terribly different from what you've done. I've never been banned or warned. I don't think your record is much different than mine, but for some reason, it hit you a lot harder.

I'd say "unfair" but I'm sure Riot has some %-based argument to tell me I'm wrong. Worst 2% of NA players, my butt. =p

MathMage

12-06-2012

If you hadn't had at least one game in each case where you ****-talked the enemy for no good reason, you probably wouldn't be permabanned now. That's not the only reason you got punished, particularly in the latter two reform cards, but it's the reason that holds across all three cases.

DeciEVE or AFK

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eredas View Post
Agreed with Aliandra.

Light Smack Talk is supposedly "Ok'd" by Riot, and being rough around the edges (especially when provoked) shouldn't be ban-worthy.

I hate ****-talkers that just go on and on, and people who are "sore winners." I despise trolls who purposefully throw you game. I would have been annoyed and don't think I would have done anything terribly different from what you've done. I've never been banned or warned. I don't think your record is much different than mine, but for some reason, it hit you a lot harder.

I'd say "unfair" but I'm sure Riot has some %-based argument to tell me I'm wrong. Worst 2% of NA players, my butt. =p
inb4 invisible evidence from chat we can't see.

I wouldn't have punished based on anything I saw in the report.

I wouldn't say you did -nothing- wrong, but a perma ban for that? Jesus christ..

LordRandomness

12-06-2012

"this was an easy game" is an extremely sore spot for many tribunal voters. That alone would probably get you punished.

Not saying that's fair or deserved, but it is kind of a horribly unsportsmanlike and dickish thing to say. Don't do it >_>

(I'm guessing you have an extensive file of games that weren't shown to Tribunal and that Riot had access to that when banning you. Either that or something got messed up somewhere)