Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Regarding the Spirit of the Ancient Golem,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cesalie

12-06-2012

I just got out of a game where I jungled as Jarvan. I noticed the enemy team had lots of CC and a lot of AP based champions, so naturally, I went for Mercury's Treads. I wanted to finish off my Spirit Stone as well, and naturally I would look at the tank based one, the Spirit of the Ancient Golem. I noticed, to my dismay, that it had Tenacity as well! I wouldn't want to stack Tenacity! The predicament, however, is that with the removal of the Force of Nature, I'm having trouble looking for magic resist items. Mercury's Treads are a nice way to work some extra MR early on and I can't really find myself buying both SotAG AND Mercury's... anyone have an idea of how I can work around this? I could buy Ninja Tabi but then I'd have, what, 50 armor and 0 magic resist? I'd rather not have this...

TL;DR (Because my last thread was long and people complained about it, not sure if this'd be long enough for a tl;dr but here 'ya go) I want tenacity and magic resist but I don't want to buy mercury's treads and spirit of the ancient golem

IonDragonX

12-06-2012

Merc Treads +25 MR +Tenacity
Sunfire Cape +450 Health + 45 Armor
Runic Bulwark +400 Health +30 Armor +60 MR +10 regen

Total:
+850 Health
+75 Armor
+85 MR
+10 regen

Just sell the stupid stone when you are strong enough to jungle without it.

Cesalie

12-06-2012

Alright, thanks! I wanted to sell it but wasn't sure if that'd be the smart option.

Autocthon

12-07-2012

You can sell it or turn it into lizard. Lizard stone is awesome.