Regarding the Spirit of the Ancient Golem,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cesalie

12-06-2012

I just got out of a game where I jungled as Jarvan. I noticed the enemy team had lots of CC and a lot of AP based champions, so naturally, I went for Mercury's Treads. I wanted to finish off my Spirit Stone as well, and naturally I would look at the tank based one, the Spirit of the Ancient Golem. I noticed, to my dismay, that it had Tenacity as well! I wouldn't want to stack Tenacity! The predicament, however, is that with the removal of the Force of Nature, I'm having trouble looking for magic resist items. Mercury's Treads are a nice way to work some extra MR early on and I can't really find myself buying both SotAG AND Mercury's... anyone have an idea of how I can work around this? I could buy Ninja Tabi but then I'd have, what, 50 armor and 0 magic resist? I'd rather not have this...

TL;DR (Because my last thread was long and people complained about it, not sure if this'd be long enough for a tl;dr but here 'ya go) I want tenacity and magic resist but I don't want to buy mercury's treads and spirit of the ancient golem

IonDragonX

12-06-2012

Merc Treads +25 MR +Tenacity
Sunfire Cape +450 Health + 45 Armor
Runic Bulwark +400 Health +30 Armor +60 MR +10 regen

Total:
+850 Health
+75 Armor
+85 MR
+10 regen

Just sell the stupid stone when you are strong enough to jungle without it.

Cesalie

12-06-2012

Alright, thanks! I wanted to sell it but wasn't sure if that'd be the smart option.

Autocthon

12-07-2012

You can sell it or turn it into lizard. Lizard stone is awesome.