Instead of ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

12-06-2012

Since RIOT has say NO to ranked, albeit how stupid their reason is

Let's disable blind pick, then everyone goes to draft pick, the queue time won't be so bad

urmamasllama

12-06-2012

then certain people won't really be able to play remember beginners don't ususally own 4 champs and even then some weeks they wouldn't be able to play depending on rotation. i'm sorry but forcing draft is not a viable solution

Mad Suppordle

12-06-2012

As much as I personally want this change, it would cut the dominion player base to an even tinier number than it already has. :/

NavyGothic

12-06-2012

Aye, it would result in much shorter queues for draft, but longer than they currently are on blind.

Besides, blind pick is more fun as long as you don't take it too seriously (the problem being, of course, that atm we have to take blind pick seriously)

Tempestphile

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyGothic View Post
Aye, it would result in much shorter queues for draft, but longer than they currently are on blind.

Besides, blind pick is more fun as long as you don't take it too seriously (the problem being, of course, that atm we have to take blind pick seriously)
well, blind pick would be fun if the game is somewhat closer to balanced

KaWraith

12-06-2012

I was thinking maybe riot could make everyone over a certain limit like 1500 ELO have to be in draft mode...

urmamasllama

12-06-2012

that's incredibly unintuitive and once again not everyone buys champs some people only use the free week or they only own maybe 4 champs and on certain weeks they wouldn't be able to play wraith there are also many people who don't want to play draft you have to think about all of this screwing over a large number of people to benefit a smaller group than the amount hindered is not gonna fly