Tribunal is unfair & too harsh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RockLobster88

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whittu View Post
That's what i'm saying though. If people screw up repeatedly, what do you want me to tell them? It's okay you're having a bad game? There's no way in hell i'm saying that because in solo queue i'll probably never seem them again. I'm going to point out what they did wrong at first, but if they keep making the same mistakes over and over again i'm going to get pissed and rage. And the crybabies are going to report me because they are who they are.
Just tell them "sorry" and leave it at that. If they continue to harass you, you do not retaliate. Nothing you possibly say could ever change their mind about how bad you are in their eyes. You mute and report at the end of the game. The mute function is there to get some semblance of peace on your part. The fact that they are making you use the mute function is report-worthy.

Whittu

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroWaffle View Post
You realize, you're essentially crying about being temporarily banned from a free game.

You can't complain about complainers without, well, complaining as well.
I am not crying about being banned myself, i am giving examples of things that will happen to players like myself. I am "complaing" about the tribunal coming down too harshly for offensive language and verbal abuse. I can understand reporting some that says "wow you so ****ing bad dude, just leave the game we're better off without you. etc" But some of the stuff i see people get reported for is just unbelieveable.

AeroWaffle

12-06-2012

Quote:
I am not crying about being banned myself, i am giving examples of things that will happen to players like myself. I am "complaing" about the tribunal coming down too harshly for offensive language and verbal abuse. I can understand reporting some that says "wow you so ****ing bad dude, just leave the game we're better off without you. etc" But some of the stuff i see people get reported for is just unbelieveable.
Reported != banned or even sent to the tribunal.

You have to be reported a lot, much more then the average player, to even land into the tribunal.

Then the tribunal will pick a max of 5 semi-recent games that you were reported in and present them to tribunal.

And report spammers have their reporting power diminished, so you have to be reported by people that still have power in their reports.

In the end, you have to be reported much more then the average LoL player to even end up in the tribunal. Unless Riot has reason to hurry the process manually (such as a complaint about pre or post game chat).

Whittu

12-06-2012

I started the whole post about one statement, that crybabies report people repeated for, in my opinion, the slightest offensive language or verbal abuse.

Jamie98s

12-06-2012

It is crazy how if you have a 1-20-5 team mate and call him bad you will be banned.

if your team mate runs into a tower and dies on purpose and you call him an idiot you will be banned.

if your team mate calls you every racist name in the book and you tell him "dont be a ******" you will be banned.

Its at the point where if you say GG and it wasnt a GG you will be banned.

Whittu

12-06-2012

I agree with Jamie98s 1000000000000000%

Great Pyrenees

12-06-2012

Guys you do not understand how the tribunal works, read my guide in the guides section. Furthermore it is NEVER acceptable to curse at a team mate for playing bad or in retaliation to them cursing at you. In order to play LoL you sign a EULA saying you will follow the summoners code. The problem is not with your team mates it is with your ability to deal with conflict resolution.

GON the Mage Guy

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie98s View Post
It is crazy how if you have a 1-20-5 team mate and call him bad you will be banned.

if your team mate runs into a tower and dies on purpose and you call him an idiot you will be banned.

if your team mate calls you every racist name in the book and you tell him "dont be a ******" you will be banned.

Its at the point where if you say GG and it wasnt a GG you will be banned.

Why is doing any of that necessary? It doesn't help your teammate.

Insults don't help your team. Advice does.

inb4 "No it doesn't i tried" because no you didn't.

GodYanKee

12-10-2012

Bro, i see the dumbs here who care about 'respect' and 'verbal abuse' are living at the bottom of the heap of the LOL NA server and even in the society. They never know the meaning of devoting 100% to the game and they are just acting pathetic by talking something like 'respect' but they never realized they are not deserved to be respected . They wasted bunch of time saying nonsense here instead of playing the game cuz they are way too uncapable to play a nice game. Let's think this way, since i think many of the people who read this are the kind of 'dumbs' i was talking about, how do you earn respects form other including ur opponent when you can't earn the support and respect from ur teammates. These are the most pathetic person i've ever seen.
Last, i dont know why but the Riot is providing a huge injustly protection system called tribunal cuz i dont think there's one person ever banned due to the true bad actions like afk , feeding, or making minus contribution to the team. It's a huge problem for Riot. I personally do not encourage 'natural selection' which basically means the weak ones must be replaced from the society, but i do think for those of the dumbs who are long to earn 'respect', plz earn respect urself by ur action or i dont think there's a place in hell that provides respect for people even without a sound personality

Me Chinese 051

12-11-2012

Quote:
I have gotten many many bans, but i think verbal abuse & offensive language bans are overused. I do not believe you should get banned for telling your teammate "wow you're so bad dude wth." etc. I would rather have 4 of my teammates talking **** to me rather than have 1 afker in a game. The tribunal reviews offensive language and verbal abuse too harshly. It may just be me, but it is the most frustrating feeling in the world when you have that one player on your team that makes you lose the game, it's some next level ****. I think riot should think twice about their system.
yep, it's kinda sick.

"wtf" "lets surreder cauze we 4v5" "feeder plz stop feeding" "gg noobs" "bg" " u really bad.. "

It's wrong to calling baddies "bad". It's also wrong to tell ppl to stop feeding. It's wrong to tell ppl " ur support.. so stop mess up my farming.. only last hit plz if u want minions"

I still remember the support soraka reported me " he is a jerk" and I loled for this cauze that soraka used starcall and auto attack minions calling that "scaling". 4 premade teammates are op. gg

all bannable

so have fun.