Thoughts on jungle.

Yeah it's to hard to jungle now 14 15.38%
It's harder to jungle and I like the old jungle better. 21 23.08%
It's harder to jungle now but I like the new jungle. 37 40.66%
It's easier to jungle now, I have no idea what you are talking about. 19 20.88%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Am I the only one who thinks that Riot killed jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sleepy Tiger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Am I the only one who thinks that jungle is now dead? I used to main jungle, now I can't even jungle because when I do I get counter jungled by not only the enemy jungler but EVERY lane, with in the first 2 minuets of the game I had 3 enemies tried to kill me in my own jungle. After they got first blood due to the fact that I was 1/3 HP by the time I got done with blue. So I roll over to red, who happens to be there? Oh look It's top lane Lee Sin. I've only jungled once sense then. Jungle is no longer my main. I think Riot made jungle to hard to come back from if you get ganked once in jungle.

What I am trying to say, is that with the new jungle it is easier to counter jungle, and harder for jungle to bounce back. I'm seeing more and more games with two top and no jungle, it used to be that a game with out a jungler only happened below level 30.

Cave Trole

12-10-2012

I found the jungle easier now.....lol

terrible doctor

12-10-2012

if theres 3 enemies in your jungle and you dont realize theyre missing theres a problem on your part.

Sleepy Tiger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Oh and PS I used to main Amumu, in the jungle.

Sleepy Tiger

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrible doctor View Post
if theres 3 enemies in your jungle and you dont realize theyre missing theres a problem on your part.
I'm not to sure you know what you are talking about, at 1:55 seconds the minons on top and bottom lane have not yet passed the last tower, so if they where missing who would know? Unless your bot and top lane where both in the second bush, and who is to say they aren't helping their jungler?

Nularia

12-10-2012

You should always be weary of an invade, not expecting one sill land one cleanly ontop of you and make you lose First BLood, they are ALWAYS going to invade when you don't expect it, just put yourself in that mindset, and play defensively the first part of the game.

Ireliateyou

12-10-2012

Use EXP quints, depending on who you are you might want 1 GP10 item.

Besides the lack of EXP from monsters and no changes to the early gold, the jungle is way better. They killed GP10 stacking and your sustain matters, so a lot of characters came out on the scene. To be honest, I'm happy since farm junglers are viable and it's not just being a roaming support/tank running around basically void of items.

terrible doctor

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGo8ye8ye View Post
I'm not to sure you know what you are talking about, at 1:55 seconds the minons on top and bottom lane have not yet passed the last tower, so if they where missing who would know? Unless your bot and top lane where both in the second bush, and who is to say they aren't helping their jungler?
so your saying your team isnt guarding or leasing for you. also a problem.

FaithNHumanity

12-10-2012

Honestly, I like where they're going with the jungle changes, but I don't think it's tuned properly. I feel a lot better not being required to gank at level 2, and it releives a little responsibility from the jungle role in general. Maybe that's a bad thing, but it was a lot of pressure to jungle. Always felt I was the deciding factor in my games, for better or worse.

I reserve my judgement until I've had more play time with it.

Sohleks

12-10-2012

So one game your team doesn't guard or leash for you. And the enemy team ganks your Amumu at blue.

You quit and call the new jungle bad. I think you shouldn't give up so easily.