Champion Spotlight: Nami, the Tidecaller

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MigeruX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Wow, really nice spotlight.

ElminsterTheSage

12-06-2012

when is she coming out??

ShadowNinetails

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
Wait, her ultimate is wide and fast enough to catch the fleeing enemy team? In what way is that balanced?

Either that was by far the most incompetent enemy team ever faced in the spotlight, or her R is just insane.
It's both. Everybody knows Spotlight clips are somewhat cherry picked/staged. And her ult is as balanced with it's ability to catch running enemies as Enchanted Crystal Arrow or Finales Funkeln.

Amunet

12-06-2012

Been waiting the past week for this- even went out to get rp in advance a few days earlier to instabuy her bundle. Do you know how hard it is to hold 1.5k rp and not spend it? Good job on the character art , and her ult looks a bit op, but its no worse than blitz's arm or alistars headbutt. It's new and will be really fun to play.

Tripwire78

12-06-2012

1 gold per 3 seconds?!!! RIOT WHERE THE F*** CAN I BUY THIS QUINTESSENCE!?!?!?!

Squishysama

Recruiter

12-06-2012

I wonder if she is going to have a hidden passive that grants water themed champs and skins a slightly greater boost when they are hit by tidal wave i.e. fizz, surfer singed, pool party ziggs

iSpiderMan

12-06-2012

can't wait to get her! Got my IP all ready and some rp set aside for that skin

xGvPx

12-06-2012

Lulu OP. Saw a Lulu top the other day. Funny how the game has such powerful supports (Sona, Lulu, Nami).

Gouketsu

12-06-2012

Hi Riot Games, I have a problem with my account, I can not enter to the game because my account appear baned for idk problems, plz watch it and thx a lot for all.

Bucky McGilicuty

12-06-2012

her kit matches a kit I submitted to Riot on the champ creation form word for word, I appreciate that you're using the forums as a jumping off point, but you really should give people credit if you're going to use their kits.

It's Hecarim all over again...