Champion Spotlight: Nami, the Tidecaller

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tokyo quite Hot

12-07-2012

omg cant wait play her

SmokeyDaßoss

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anawsumbackhand View Post
This champion looks cool.... but where are the ADC's there are hardly any in the game.Besides i want this champion but 6300 ip i dont think so. what im trying to say is if your going to keep making these kinds of champs lower how much they cost or lower past champions. please riot i buy rp but i dont wanna have to keep buying it none stop i'm not made out of money. Is anyone with me?
Nope not at all i dont mind spending money on a game i love and this champ is well worth it we needed more support for a while i mean all we see is sona/lulu/blitz really need something to shake things up

SmokeyDaßoss

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronapple View Post
omg cant wait play her
same for me its been 5hrs now tho

xBananaPh0ne

12-07-2012

So is there a release date? I WANT HER!

Jurassick

12-07-2012

Riot.... Riot... This... This is just pure art... This champion is like, the pinnacle of everything you've done, truly masterful. Bravo...

1 Angry Cupcake

12-07-2012

Seriously hurry up and release her. Jezus

Exquisitize

12-07-2012

Does anyone else not like how Phreak tells you which skills should be maxed out first where? I thought the purpose of the beginning of the spotlight was to introduce the skills, not tell us how Riot thinks she should be played; leave that for the part of the spotlight where they show actual gameplay.

píx

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anawsumbackhand View Post
This champion looks cool.... but where are the ADC's there are hardly any in the game.Besides i want this champion but 6300 ip i dont think so. what im trying to say is if your going to keep making these kinds of champs lower how much they cost or lower past champions. please riot i buy rp but i dont wanna have to keep buying it none stop i'm not made out of money. Is anyone with me?
there are more adc's than supports in this game.

please go count.

Stark Midnight

12-07-2012

I'm glad you guys took your time on her, i might decide to buy her after all.

Stark Midnight

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exquisitize View Post
Does anyone else not like how Phreak tells you which skills should be maxed out first where? I thought the purpose of the beginning of the spotlight was to introduce the skills, not tell us how Riot thinks she should be played; leave that for the part of the spotlight where they show actual gameplay.
You really must be slow? For almost every champion there is a specific order you should max out their skills depending on which lane your in. This almost never changes except in rare situations. Also they showed the actual gameplay during the entire video, no idea wtf you were watching lol.