So.. Revenous Hydra.. Long live AoE?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jacob Mayer

12-06-2012

Lol.. this item..

I know I'm probably just another kid crying about it being OP. But on the other hand have you seen what it does on the champions. Look at Fiora and Yorick for example. This item makes it even worse. A tiamat was alright but now it just gives them viability to go extremely ridiculous. "welcome to the new meta.." It's dumb.

Nea De Penserhir

12-06-2012

Multiplying 0 by 100 is still 0.

67chrome

12-07-2012

For all the champions to complain about seeing a boost in power, you decided to complain about Fiora?

Jacob Mayer

12-07-2012

Of course you complain about Fiora.. that ult was already pretty epic and now its ridic..

SoullessMidget

Recruiter

12-07-2012

I haven't played against a Fiora with a Hydra yet, but I've played top against some bruisers with the Black Cleaver, Frozen mallet, Hydra combo and it was devastating. I tried the combo out with Jarven and it works really well. The item was essentially made for Fiora though, just like Runaan's Hrrican was made for Varus.

Armageddal

12-07-2012

I believe the Hydra is a unique passive, so you can't stack them anymore. This actually nerfed Fiora's ultimate. The AoE is 60-100% when activated anyways, so it's really not that bad.

Jacob Mayer

12-09-2012

But Like you said, Black Cleaver, Frozen mallet, Hydra combo, I guess I'm more complaing about both Hydra and Black Cleaver until they make it a unique passive it will be OP all bruisers are at the moment