[Champion Concept] Helba The Master of Chaos

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NobSaiboot

12-21-2012

Reworked her passive and added details to appearance

Dzanio

12-21-2012

I'd make the slow active only while the ult is up. That's a lot for a passive. Alternatively reduce the AoE at which the slow takes effect (would do this anyway; even at 200ish range this ability is roughly equivalent to sejuani's).

W: Slow amount and duration too much; would nerf this a lot considering she already has a slow in the passive. Even if you got rid of the passive slow, considering the high base damage/utility of the abilities + the fact it makes it easier to land her e I would make the slow values too high; I'd make the AoE version be your 15% slow (this doesn't need a duration, since it will persist the length of the effect; enemies who run outside the range of the effect escape the slow), and the single target one be at most 30%.

NobSaiboot

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzanio View Post
I'd make the slow active only while the ult is up. That's a lot for a passive. Alternatively reduce the AoE at which the slow takes effect (would do this anyway; even at 200ish range this ability is roughly equivalent to sejuani's).

W: Slow amount and duration too much; would nerf this a lot considering she already has a slow in the passive. Even if you got rid of the passive slow, considering the high base damage/utility of the abilities + the fact it makes it easier to land her e I would make the slow values too high; I'd make the AoE version be your 15% slow (this doesn't need a duration, since it will persist the length of the effect; enemies who run outside the range of the effect escape the slow), and the single target one be at most 30%.
Added extra effects to all of her abilities when her ult is up...Including her passive...Is that allowed?

Dzanio

12-22-2012

Allowed, but currently too much. Also the english doesn't explain that it's up only when the ult is (or didn't when I wrote the post).

EDIT: The English now explains that the added effects occur while the ult is up; most of my balancing suggestions were made around the premise that you had taken one of my earlier suggestions (to add some cc in destroyer form), and made it so that she just had a ton of cc.

NobSaiboot

12-22-2012

Quote:
Allowed, but currently too much. Also the english doesn't explain that it's up only when the ult is (or didn't when I wrote the post).
Parenthesis then naming the extra effect.

Dzanio

12-22-2012

I like the idea of the passive granting an AS slow while in destroyer form; since she'll get a slow from her w anyway, I'd replace the passive slow w/ the current AS slow.

NobSaiboot

12-22-2012

Should be a little more clear now. Also replaced movement speed slow with attack speed slow in the passive.

Dzanio

12-22-2012

Is the movespeed slow passive w/in the entire 700 AoE (imo too large), or closer to the same radius as damage is done in as part of the ult (200-300 units) (imo fair)?

NobSaiboot

12-22-2012

Quote:
Is the movespeed slow passive w/in the entire 700 AoE (imo too large), or closer to the same radius as damage is done in as part of the ult (200-300 units) (imo fair)?
That is a little vague isn't it...Fixed it now.

NobSaiboot

12-23-2012

Bump...