[Champion Concept] Vash, The Ghost from the Machine

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NobSaiboot

01-28-2013

Hello everybody, thanks for taking the time out of day and welcome to the champion spotlight of Vash, The Ghost from the Machine.

To me, no good concept is complete without music. So why not add some to listen too while you're reading? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOPWWfifSNo

Quote:
---------- Lifetime Achievements ----------

-One of the chosen few in The Heart of Darkness. 2/5/13

---------- Lifetime Achievements ----------
Quote:
---------- Other stuff I've made :3 ----------

-Dante, The Darkslayer-
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=33298157

-Helba, The Chaotic White-
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2874477

---------- Other stuff I've made :3 ----------
Quote:
---------- Basic Infomation ----------

-Name- Vash
-Gender- Male
-Race- Human
-Origin- Zuan
-Alliance- Mercenary (Ally of the highest bidder)
-Class- AD Carry
-Sub-Class- AP Carry
-Attack Type- Ranged
-Resources- Mana

---------- Basic Information ----------
Quote:
---------- Abilities (Passive) ----------

-(Name Required)- Vash starts out with an energy shield that scales off of his Mana (25% of maximum mana.) When the shield breaks Vash deals magic damage to enemies around him. (Shield deals 50/62/74/86/98/110/122/134/146/158/170/182/194/206/218/230/242/254 (35% AP) magical damage in a 300 unit diameter) Shield has a 60 second cooldown when broken.

---------- Abilities (Passive) ----------
Quote:
----------Abilities (Q) ----------

-Lightshot- Vash fires a bullet of pure light in a straight line, dealing magic damage and revealing the first enemy it hits. Enemies revealed this way take additional damage from Vash and his abilities. Piercing enemies deal 15% less damage for each enemy struck

-Type- AoE Skillshot/debuff
-Type of Debuff- Damage Resistance
-Debuff Amount- 10% additional damage (Physical) from Vash and his abilities for 5 seconds.
-Amount of Damage- 45/65/85/105/125 (1.0 Bonus AD) (0.4 AP) Magic Damage
-Range- 1100 units
-Cost- 30/35/40/45/50 Mana
-Cooldown- 6/5/4/3/2 seconds
-Note- Enemies are revealed for 4 second if hit by Lightshot.
---------- Abilities (Q) ----------
Quote:
---------- Abilities (W) ----------

-Flashmine- Vash periodically crafts proximity mines that can be placed. When activion the mines hover in the air for 1 second then explodes, blinding and revealing enemies, and dealing magic damage.

-Type- AoE
-Amount of Damage- 70/90/110/130/150 (0.65 AP) magic damage
-Range- (Maximum casting range) 500 (Damage radius) 200 (Blind Radius) 400
-Cost- 75/80/85/90/95 mana
-Cooldown- 15/13/11/9/7 seconds
-Notes- Mines pop up for one second and then detonate. Enemies caught in the blind radius is blinded and revealed for 1 seconds. Takes 20/18/16/14/12 seconds to craft flashmines. You can only carry three flashmines at one time. You can only have 3 flashmines in play at one time.

---------- Abilities (W) ----------
Quote:
---------- Abilities (E) ----------

-Eyes in the Sky- Vash throws a hovering camera into the air to grant vision to a target area (Can be targeted. Can only take 3 hits.) Enemies revealed this way take additional damage from all sources.

-Type- Ward, buff, and enemy debuff
-Debuff type- Damage resistance
-Debuff amount- 10% additional damage (Physical) from all sources.
-Range- (Cast Range) 2000/2500/3000/3500/4000 units (Target Vision) 1000 units. (Camera lasts for 10 seconds.)
-Cost- No Cost
-Cooldown- 60 seconds at all levels.
-Notes- Cannot reveal invisible enemies.

---------- Abilities (E) ----------
Quote:
---------- Abilities (Ultimate) ----------

-Disruptor Rounds- Vash transfers the energy from his energy shield to his pistol, causing his auto-attacks to deal extra magic damage, slow enemies for a short duration, and shred enemy magic resist. Also stuns enemy targets that are hit multiple times for a short duration.
-Type- Steroid
-Type of buff- Auto-attack steroid
-Buff amount- Grants extra attack speed (30/45/60%) Auto-Attacks deal an extra 45 (0.65 AP) applies a 20% slow (Does not stack) and reduces enemy magic resist by 4/5/6 (stacks five times) for 5 seconds. If an enemy is hit 5 times (Consectutive hits. Cannot happen to the same enemy within 5 seconds.) while active they are stunned for 0.5 seconds.
-Cost- 100 mana (Puts passive on a shortened cooldown [30 second cooldown])
-Cooldown- 70/60/50
-Notes-

---------- Abilities (Ultimate) ----------
Quote:
---------- Base Stats ----------

-Base Health- 395 (+79)
-Health Regen- 4.5 (+0.55)
-Base Mana- 200 (+50)
-Mana Regen- 6 (+0.4)
-Base AD- 46 (+3)
-Base Attack Speed- 0.660 (+3.34%)
-Attack Range- 525 units
-Base Armor- 12 (+3.2)
-Base Magic Resist- 30
-Movement Speed- 340

---------- Base Stats ----------
Quote:
---------- Appearance ----------

-Height- 6"0
-Physical Build- Lean and Athletic
-Hair Style- Close-Cropped
-Hair Color- Black
-Eye Color- Red and mechanical ( Point of Reference http://nightmaremode.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Shepard_renegade.jpg )
-Weapon- High-Tech pistol.
-Attire- Similar to this. http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110807201149/deusex/en/images/thumb/2/29/Jensenfigure.png/304px-Jensenfigure.png

---------- Appearance ----------
Quote:
---------- Lore ----------

Shout-Outs to Moby the White ^^

"Dense clouds of fog rolled in across the hillside of the Runeterrean landscape, it was early morning and soon a convoy carrying Royal members of the Demacian Court would soon be traveling by. Noxian gold lined his pocket, while empty prayers breached his lips. His leather jacket hiding his pistol from sight, his dark black boots covered in mud and hashed by scuff marks. A dark red scar circles his neck, a reminder of the garrote that almost took his life. He was calm and collective, his thoughts were focused and his body was rigid. Gentle beads of sweat flowed down his face and into his eyes, stinging and burning with their saltine composition. Vash knew that his target would soon arrive, but he also regretted the pointless killings that he was paid for. Sought out by the agents of Noxian Hand the former agent of the Black Rose was willing to take on a new occupation, but only for a price. His old ways no longer seemed viable after the Black Rose disbanded. Whatever was left of them had been corrupted by a greed so thick that only ultimate power would suffice. For Vash, he no longer desired the same goals as Black Rose, but he had decided to put his tools of the trade to good use.

As a caravan approached up the hillside he readied his pistol, prepared for a quick and easy slaughter. As he sprung into the clear smoke rose up around the targetted caravan masking his approach in utter stealth. But as he unholstered his weapon and opened the door the only thing Vash seemed to be aiming at was air. Only one explanation could explain this treachery, a desperate trap laid by the Noxians in order to capture one of Zaun's most elusive mercenaries. He quickly turned around, only to face a squadron of guards pointing rifles at him as he stood so precariously upon the stoop of the carriage. The forces took Vash prisoner and hauled him to the Noxian Council lead by the nefarious tactician himself. It seemed the council actually admired his skillset and was purely acquiring his services on the battlefields. A final offer was made to Vash, fight for the Noxian forces on the fields of Justice or die. Vash saw his life as something worth keeping, and decided to play along with Noxian games...for now...

---------- Lore ----------
Quote:
--------- Dialogue ----------

-Champion Select-
"Ready when you are Summoner."
-Movement-
"Affirmative."
"Your call, not mine."
"On my way."
-Attacking-
"I got eyes on."
"Engaging."
-Q Use-
-W Use-
"Whoops..."
-E Use-
"UAV is up..."
-R Use-
"Time to shred..."
-Taunt-
"You're making this too easy, I'm actually getting worse."
(To Master Yi and Jax)
"You sure have 'special eyes' don't you?"
-Joke-
"The law is only a defense against those who agree to be bound by it. I don't."

---------- Dialogue ----------
And that is it for me today I hope you enjoyed your stay. If you liked the champion concept feel free to give an upvote, and thoughts and comments are very much welcome. Just remember to keep the trolling to a minimum. I will be checking. O.o

See y'all on the Fields of Justice and thank you for reading Vash, The Ghost of the Machine's champion spotlight.

NobSaiboot

01-28-2013

Quick bump then I'll let it sink for a while.

OuttaControl56

01-28-2013

So he has a ghost passive along with stealth... 8P

And a stealth every time he emerges from a bush...

Right off that bat, thats a POWERFUL passive. Not in a bad way. Just rethink your ratios and such.

Everything else makes him look like a good counter to any ad damage. Blinding is always great and not seen enough.

The ultimate is a fusion of a team buff and crowd control effect. Great for teamfights I must say.

The only thing that is questionable is the true-damage E. Though it is nice, it's almost Cho'Gath's Ultimate divided by two at maximum rank. Just max that sucker first and build tanky and then you're ready to snowball 8I

I feel that you have to lower the scaling on Vash's E and his passive. Then he'd seem a bit more balanced.

And do take a peak at my Champion concept. I'd love some feedback :P http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3055445

NobSaiboot

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuttaControl56 View Post
So he has a ghost passive along with stealth... 8P
Indeed...I should change that.

Quote:
Right off that bat, thats a POWERFUL passive. Not in a bad way. Just rethink your ratios and such.
Alright. Seems fair.

Quote:
Everything else makes him look like a good counter to any ad damage. Blinding is always great and not seen enough.
Agreed. There's only two existing champions with a blind so far.

Quote:
The only thing that is questionable is the true-damage E. Though it is nice, it's almost Cho'Gath's Ultimate divided by two at maximum rank. Just max that sucker first and build tanky and then you're ready to snowball 8I
I kinda based it more off of Olaf's E. But it is kinda powerful at the moment.

Quote:
And do take a peak at my Champion concept. I'd love some feedback :P http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3055445

I'll see what I can do. Thanks for taking the time to check my concept. ^^

OuttaControl56

01-29-2013

Love the changes to the passive. Makes the stealth bearable and instead of something to fear, something that adds to the game.

But riddle me this. What if Vash is in a brush with an enemy champ? A sight ward? Does the passive still proc?

I feel that it shouldn't but you can call that.

Now I'm still concerned about the E. Its an upgraded, ranged Olaf E. Like the passive, its not bad.

The final rank on it does 200 damage for a decent amount of health, which is fine and dandy and I like it.

The problem is on early ranks.

Level 1 and doing 100 damage? 4 shots and you force the person to go B or die. You only lose 160 health from that. Thats a bit onesided.

So try and balance it out on early game levels. Maybe start it at 50 true damage for a cost of 15 health, give it a longer cooldown, and increase from there. The final rank is fine though. Just fill in the gaps.

NobSaiboot

01-29-2013

Quote:
Level 1 and doing 100 damage? 4 shots and you force the person to go B or die. You only lose 160 health from that. Thats a bit onesided.

So try and balance it out on early game levels. Maybe start it at 50 true damage for a cost of 15 health, give it a longer cooldown, and increase from there. The final rank is fine though. Just fill in the gaps.
Good eye. Thank you. Also his passive would only proc if you exit the bush. You would still be visible to the enemy if you are both in the bush at the same time. Also pink wards will reveal him if it procs.

Also thank you random down-voter. Your contribution to trolls everywhere is greatly appreciated. ^^

OuttaControl56

01-29-2013

Downvote? What down vote? ;D

You may have not noticed the first two comments in my champ concept xD

Okay I get it thats a pretty handy. It allows for some breathing room for enemies to know that he's going stealth and such.

About the E, don't be afraid about making the last tier attacks stronger. I like the balancing though, great job. I think that thats a good place to stop, imo.

Moby the White

01-29-2013

Dat lore!!! O_o

NobSaiboot

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
Dat lore!!! O_o

Yeah I know...Do you have time to help with lore?

Moby the White

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
Yeah I know...Do you have time to help with lore?
For you always but I won't get it written until after the 31st