Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

12-06-2012

I hope Lyte sees this post. Your name alone is worthy of all of your accounts getting permabanned and your forum priviledges revoked. I wont bother reading your card you are 100% guilty.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dignitas Rampant

12-07-2012

I go to work, go to class, and figure, "Hey, i haven't done my Tribunal cases yet." Then I think, "I should go see how everyone on the forum is doing"... and then I see this. I look at it, try to somehow figure out how a person could find this acceptable. I'm currently bouncing between being raised as a member of the Klan or an icepick being inserted into your frontal lobe, however raised by wolves was considered. Please tell me which one of these situations you are currently in, so that if it is the icepick one, I can help you.