Supernatural Science Theory

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

7xGM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Sorry guys, I was burning Cloud Atlas on DvD and I didn't want to disturb the conversion part of it because when I use anything on my computer while burning a movie, the movie gets distorted a little bit at that moment in time.

I will be editing my post right now.

7xGM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Ok i edited the post check the jalople people.

7xGM

01-01-2013

So apparently I made a twitter account a long time ago. I vaguely remember doing it.

My twitter account is: @MrConfuse217

I haven't made a linkedIn account yet, but I will later today. Twitter will be a lot easier to post updates and mini-jalople recordings.

I appreciate feedback people. Please post them here with what you think about my 2nd jalople. I am going to stop posting this on WoW forums cause Science and Technology is too small of a crowd.

EDIT: So apparently you guys don't like that I put myself out there with twitter and the location of my home. I understand I guess. I had a huge fight with my wife about going on twitter. I am going to get a divorce someday. She doesn't understand me, like most of you probably don't. I just want me own life.

7xGM

01-01-2013

Edited my previous post. Had to bring it back up so people understand that life for me is very hard right now.'

EDIT: What is with all the -1s on my posts?

7xGM

01-01-2013

Can someone else please post something that would remotely be a jalople? You don't have to do coordinates or locations if you want to stay anonymous. I really don't think I am the only one in the world experiencing them.

Maybe cause I defined it that it happens to always happen to me. I dunno.

0 Feedback makes me believe that either you guys believe this all, or you just shrug it off as pure crazy.

Which is it? Do I need to make a poll?

Fujiou

01-01-2013

I don't really believe what you're saying at all, but I still find your ideas interesting.

Ignore the downvotes, from time to time someone will pop into a thread and downvote everybody.

Kodoku

01-01-2013

My jalople: I ate bony fish. Bone pricked my mouth. I learned you should be careful when eating bony fish.

Tis a nice day

01-01-2013

To be honest, while reading this thread, I found myself quite lost in your train of thought at times (especially for the first 2-3 pages).
Still interesting to try to read though.

Would it be considered a jalople that about three years ago in Beijing, China, I bit down on the exact location of a piece of cornbread which I bought at a cheap street vendor to reveal the hairy legs and body of a dead (cooked) cockroach without actually eating the cockroach?
If my bite was any smaller, I would not have revealed the cockroach, and if I had bit any further into the bread, I would have ingested cockroach for breakfast.

Of course I threw the bread away afterwards and vowed to never buy cornbread from cheap street vendors in China again.

7xGM

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
My jalople: I ate bony fish. Bone pricked my mouth. I learned you should be careful when eating bony fish.
Well...that could be a jalople I guess. Problem is that it didn't involve an ongoing lesson. It just involved you making an accident while chewing something. Sarcasm on the internet is hard to see but I definitely sense it.\

I am looking for Freak coincidences. Thus, something that involves more than one instance of something happening.

Kodoku

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7xGM View Post
Well...that could be a jalople I guess. Problem is that it didn't involve an ongoing lesson. It just involved you making an accident while chewing something. Sarcasm on the internet is hard to see but I definitely sense it.\

I am looking for Freak coincidences. Thus, something that involves more than one instance of something happening.
What makes them 'freak' coincidences?