Supernatural Science Theory

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

7xGM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Answers to Prayer:
0 = No
1 = Yes
2 = Maybe; Not right now, pay attention to life
3 = Spiritual Warfare

Basically, anything can be a 1,2 or a 3, or 0. A dog bark, a bit of pee dripping from your *****/******, a hair tickle, a fig dropping from a tree.

For example: If I were to ask God right now if I was responding to you guys, I would feel or hear a 1.

EDIT: Can someone who doesn't have my diseases please test this theory of prayer, cause it works for me, but I am not sure it will work for someone who doesn't have my 2 diseases.

7xGM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

I have a jalople to discuss with some of the proper parameters. After my news years party maybe I will have time to put it down. Happy New Year everyone!

Fujiou

12-31-2012

Happy New Year to you as well mate.

King Sake

12-31-2012

Headache the size of mount vesuvius.... but thoroughly interested in all of this panning out. Happy new years to you guys too btw

7xGM

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack B View Post
Headache the size of mount vesuvius.... but thoroughly interested in all of this panning out. Happy new years to you guys too btw
Happy new year! I wish i could be drunk right now, but it interferes with my meds unfortunately. Being sober is fun too when playing the card game Mafia with my family and friends though.

I will post this jalople later today, too drugged up right now to do it.

Slayermaster115

01-01-2013

dude this is jsut ****ing genius ! i hope to see you all over the news

Slayermaster115

01-01-2013

i wish that you werent being drugged up by the system, i wish they let you be, and your true potential came out

7xGM

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayermaster115 View Post
i wish that you werent being drugged up by the system, i wish they let you be, and your true potential came out

I chose this forum and WoW forums only for a reason. I play these games religiously, lmao. Pun intended.

You know, I always thought of God as G.ame O.perating D.eveloper.

Treat life like a game, and trust me, you will have fun!

Someday I will be off my meds again, don't you worry. For now, neither I nor my Family and Friends can handle that.

EDIT: I will get back into LoL soon, for now I play WoW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
Happy New Year to you as well mate.

Thank you. Happy new year to you to, bro. I think I accidently Thumbs Down your post, lol.

7xGM

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kierloway View Post
Just looking at your story I can kind of see why you'd think there is some mystical element to the little things you encounter and strike you as curious. I have been able to think of several songs seconds before they come onto the radio...probably a coincidence. Here is one that kind of freaked me out when I was a lot younger though:

I was pulling into a place called Rocksteady Networks when the song Rocksteady came on the radio...kind of weird but just a coincidence.

Look, we have all these sense and a subconscious and a conscious. Our conscious cannot make sense of everything that we process in our heads. But...the wonderful thing about some of us is that we have more fine tuned instincts than say your typical nerd/egg-head who is more concerned with facts and usually only concerned with facts. You can't talk to them about this because it's not concrete and they don't trust those gut feelings. Those gut feelings we get are nothing more than our senses telling us something that our conscious mind cannot quite process but our bodies tell us "hey, watch out!" This has been researched some if you look it up. Martial artists, athletes, and other types of folks engaged in fast paced activities can get "in the zone" to basically kind of blank their minds and focus super hard on the task at hand. It's like your senses are heightened. There is nothing mysterious here man, it's just your senses telling you something and you should listen.

You may not have been staring at that sign or looking at it directly, but your body picked it up because your eyes did see it and it did get into your head...and somehow it trickled into you conscious mind and you felt what you felt.

Apparently you have some issues, but maybe that lends you certain strengths. Pay attention and stay focused. Don't let them get out of hand, because according to your description of yourself, you may get carried away with this in your head. That's a delusion and I'm sure you have them often. I used to get them because I let my instincts get a hold of me...don't do that. I'm older now so I've spent some time dealing with this. I'm a smart guy but I listen to my instincts more so than my peers and it allows me to feel situations out with people and my environments. I can pick up on bs like no one else I know. I can feel what others are feeling just by paying attention...the downside is that sometimes I'm very wrong so it's important not to take those gut feelings as fact and just see what happens with them. But make no mistake...every single time my instincts have tried to warn me of something dire (where it made sense, it's very important to differentiate this from delusional paranoia in my case or whatever in your case) or even an answer on a test, I listen because it's right 75% of the time...just need to watch that other 25% and you need to question yourself.

Continue your research if you want...but don't go crazy and make sure you talk to other folks about it so you can kind of check yourself against others. Think to yourself if something makes sense or not because if it sounds outlandish than it most likely is. Best of luck with that! No sarcasm there
I missed this post. Very informative, thank you. You must have the Gift of Discernment, too. My brother gave me coffee at the New Year's Party and so I am actually quite awake, maybe I will post the new jalople tonight. My wife wants me in bed by 4 in the morning though so probably not right now. I want to make it as clear and concise as possible so it won't be all fumbled up like the first one.

7xGM

01-01-2013

Before I express my second jalople I wanna say thank you all who have contributed to this thread. I also want to say that today I am going to be making a twitter account and a linkIn account as well in case anyone wants to follow or network with me.

I have an application that I am going to soon be working on. It is going to be called +conscience. It fits it because we have a subconscious and a conscience and what this app will be capable of will provide an audio and visual conscience. I will get into the details about this later today. I call it +C for short.

Here is jalople #2.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jalople #2

Date Occured:
Unknown. It was this month though.

Time:
Actual time not know, but there was a 3 minute delay for the full jalople, explained later.

My General Location:
My house. I live in my parent's guest house.

Coordinates Approximation:
3353'38.17"N
11722'24"W

Location of Jalople:
I was sitting on my favorite chair in my house.

Who discovered it
Me:

People involved:
Alexis David Garcia & my wife PMC (haven't had the money to change her last name yet, weed is a horrible addiction lol)

Jalople Description:
I am going to make this clear and concise as possible so as not to confuse people. Simple is better.

My wife's camera broke where the battery sits in the camera. The spring mechanism that holds the battery down broke off. After some observation, I noticed that the weight of the cover of it would be enough to keep the battery in. It was easier to do this than to fix the mechanism or buy a new camera. 3 Minutes later she reminded me that the toilet was still leaking whenever we flushed the toilet. Our only options were either quick fix it ourselves by putting a plastic cup in the toilet, or as my dad to help us fix it (we really don't like bothering my dad for anything. He is a super Christian.) I ended up putting a cup on top of the mechanism and used the weight of the top of the toilet to keep it down so it wouldn't leak anymore.

Lesson Learned (Shannon Entropy):
Sometimes its just easier to try to fix things instead of spending money or time fixing it the "right" way.