Supernatural Science Theory

12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vcadoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Why not be simple and call it lucky
Ie you got lucky and won the lottery.

If we want to make it more interesting I suggest we start quantifying the world in cats.
4.5 kg , 76 cm head to tail, and 38.6 C.

Thus kilogram of chicken will now be 220 mili cats. If you are 1.6m tall you shall now refer yourself as 2.1 cats. The core of the sun would be 390 kilo cats.

7xGM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kierloway View Post
Dude, don't go to biblical classes...they're going to **** you up seriously. Go to some eastern spiritual institution or look into something with meditation but do not do anything associated with god...fair warning.
It isn't a Biblical class at all. It is a regular mental health facility. The CIA of America has more power than you can imagine. They even have the technology to create wormholes. Jalople has given them the ability to make their wormhole even stronger to go back to the past and the future and different dimensions.

Yes I know how this sounds, but when someone like me says that he is the Anti-Christ on public radio 6 years ago, you know that you will be followed by homeland security for the rest of your life. And no, I am definitely not the Anti-Christ . Was just confused back then. Not confused anymore.

7xGM

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kierloway View Post
Dude, don't go to biblical classes...they're going to **** you up seriously. Go to some eastern spiritual institution or look into something with meditation but do not do anything associated with god...fair warning.
It isn't a Biblical class at all. It is a regular mental health facility. The CIA of America has more power than you can imagine. They even have the technology to create wormholes. Jalople has given them the ability to make their wormhole even stronger to go back to the past and the future and different dimensions.

Yes I know how this sounds, but when someone like me says that he is the Anti-Christ on public radio 6 years ago, you know that you will be followed by homeland security for the rest of your life. And no, I am definitely not the Anti-Christ . Was just confused back then. Not confused anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcadoda View Post
Why not be simple and call it lucky

Ie you got lucky and won the lottery.
EDIT: Luck has a lot to do with jaloples, I forgot to mention I have several definitions for the word jalople and here is the full definition:

Jalople -
DEFINITION 1:
Freak coincidences in nature that are nearly statistically
impossible and that are also nearly if not completely impossible to be
doctored.

DEFINITION 2:
Also, a lesson is being learned from a higher power ie God.

DEFINTION 3:
Happy Mistake or Beautiful disaster.

DEFINTION 4:
Miracle or extreme Luck

DEFINITION 5:
A really kick ass word created by Alex Garcia jk jk

EDIT: Lemme tell you an interesting fact. I AM THE INDIRECT CREATOR OF BATH SALT. Yes you read me right, I created the catalyst for the start of one of the most dangerous mixture of drugs in the history of the world. The only thing is I didn't put ANY drugs in it at all when I made a bathtub full of everything in my house. I took everything, AND I MEAN EVERYTHING, from my garage, under the sink, in the fridge, in the pantry, in the bathroom, and anywhere else and mixed it all in the bathtub.

I baptized myself in this mixture and when I took a shower I felt like I was on fire for 30 seconds <- Jalople. I even drank the stuff and gave it to some homeless poeple and told them how to make it. I went on a spiritual journey back then, ill tell you in a future thread about it. I plan on writing a novel about my life someday. The title of the book is going to be either Bibium or "I am done being Batman". If you have seen the new batman 3 you will understand that title.

The homeless peope are obviously rich by now since they decided to do the exact opposite of what I did and added every drug known to man in the mixture as well. Sad sad I know.

IS1d69e2e5726f5f

12-31-2012

i wasted 5 minutes reading this thread

7xGM

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1d69e2e5726f5f View Post
i wasted 5 minutes reading this thread
Wasted? Am I not interesting enough for you?

Fujiou

12-31-2012

I have a question for you, Mr. 7xGM-

What do you make of your diagnosed mental disorders? Do you think that perhaps your perception is a bit skewed on account of these disorders, or would you say that they really aren't disorders at all?

7xGM

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
I have a question for you, Mr. 7xGM-

What do you make of your diagnosed mental disorders? Do you think that perhaps your perception is a bit skewed on account of these disorders, or would you say that they really aren't disorders at all?
They are disorders that need to be controlled with medication yes. But honestly Bipolar I is a stronger connection with God while Schizophrenia is a direct connection with the Devil. I don't want to be off my medication because its too freaking hard to cope with life when I am off it.

Kodoku

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7xGM View Post
They are disorders that need to be controlled with medication yes. But honestly Bipolar I is a stronger connection with God while Schizophrenia is a direct connection with the Devil. I don't want to be off my medication because its too freaking hard to cope with life when I am off it.
This is why (or at least one of the big reasons) it's so hard to treat people with schizophrenia. Their symptoms will cause them to see their disorder as anything but a dysfunctional mind.

7xGM

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
This is why (or at least one of the big reasons) it's so hard to treat people with schizophrenia. Their symptoms will cause them to see their disorder as anything but a dysfunctional mind.
Two diseases that have never been understood by anyone even doctors can not possibly be what you think they are. I was able to talk to my dog when my parents and wife wanted me to go to the hospital. I even started packing for the hospital before they even talked to me about going. So....yes they are spiritual connections. Anyone with those diseases understand. We are part of the 144k in the bible that I know for sure.

7xGM

12-31-2012

My email is cuban217@msn.com in case anyone has further questions or comments. That way if you are too shy to talk about it here or don't want to be trolled you can talk to me directly.

12345678 ... 12