Tryndamere DPS Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

USS BUTTPEE

01-09-2011

Tryndamere mid?

What. I play Cho, sometimes I go mid. If I see Tryndamere mid I'm going to just straight up request to go mid. Mainly because if I solo against him I can shut him down for free. A lot of characters will be able to do that actually. I don't think sending Tryndamere mid is wise at all.

xpapadeusx

01-09-2011

its not a good move. Karthus, kennen, anivia, annie, vlad, kassadin and even the rare cho teemo janna and a few others that might not be great but at the same skill level will be able to kill you.

But a tryndamere that can farm and last (and ive done it) in mid early and get some awesome half health crits on ur opponent can cruise into mid game basically free farming because of how hard he auto attacks. a lot of ppl have spells that help them farm like annie's q but trynd attacks faster than that.

if trynd can cruise into mid game with a level advantage he willl kill anyone that gives him the chance very easily and quickly. and its probably going to be a very very fun game. Tryndamiddle is not for strategy its for lols. word to the wise though. dont try against kennen or vlad or teemo, request switch right away

03-14-2011

i take 1 at lv1 then 3 at 2,3,4 then2 on lv 5 then ulti after that 3,1,3,1,ulti,3,1,4,5,ulty my items are for criticl cance and attak speed,life steal

KasPWI

03-14-2011

Cho > Tryn, if both get same amount of coins.

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

Are you people serious? Read the f-in' post dates. This thread was resurrected not once, not twice, not even three times... No, this thread has been necro'd FIVE SEPARATE TIMES.

Good lord.

For all of those beyond this post looking at thread, READ THIS: NECRO THREAD. Move along.

Sticky Yurple

03-14-2011

Trynd es #! tank

HellBringerSP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2011

why the atmas? explanation plz
id say GA or LW is alot better than atmas for alot of reasons, but if u have valid points ill accept them :P

Uberl33tpw3n

06-03-2011

Tryndamere is BY FAR the best DPS i can do with any champion. Now, i havent played every champion, as i have just started playing in april of 2011. But, Tryndamere, (if you build and spec him right) can dish out an easy 1900-2000 DPS at level 18. About him going mid, I dont know. Depending on who i'm facing it could go wither way.

Rowlink

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeditationError View Post
I think what you meant was:

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!

lol I think what you meant was:

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!........ dam he had his Q..................XD

Toge

05-13-2013

AP Tryn fills roles that normal tryn can't and his normal counters wont apply.