Furor boots apply to single hit spells, or any spells that hit?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReMeDyIII

12-06-2012

Quote:
UNIQUE - Furor: Whenever you deal damage with a single target attack or spell, you gain 12% movement speed that decays over 2 seconds.
That can be interpreted two ways. Is that saying the spell has to be a single target spell also, or is it just saying any spell will get the benefit? For example, would Grave's buckshot get the bonus?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

12-06-2012

Attacks are single target by default, therefore the only way to interpret it that makes any sense is to carry the single across both terms. (Single target spells.)

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

I tested it with Katarina. Bouncing Blade/Sinister Steel does not give the bonus even if it only hit one unit, but Shunpo always did. So no, Graves' Buckshot will not trigger it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

12-07-2012

Spells that have multiple coding scenarios such as Karthus' Q will proc as single target in the given situation.

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
Spells that have multiple coding scenarios such as Karthus' Q will proc as single target in the given situation.
Isn't that the only one with different coding scenarios? >_>

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

12-08-2012

It's the only one I can think of, but technically Morde's does as well, though it's an on-hit-effect and so irrelevant. Anyway, it's entirely possible I can't think of one, and just as possible that they'll come out with more in the future.

Sternbery

02-17-2013

Does the effect proc on summoners spells like ignite or smite?

djd1999

Recruiter

06-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternbery View Post
Does the effect proc on summoners spells like ignite or smite?
no. I like using this for kat and vlad so i can harass really good and escape safe, or with a rylais, kites all DAY with vlad. kat also has a unique way of harass. her shunpo is single target, so she gets movement from it. qwe harass is op for that. since w gives you speed anyway

Acacian Nation

06-20-2013

if it proc'd on aoe singed would always get this item more ms from poison trail would be too good to pass

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

06-21-2013

Necro, leave it go.