Started playing 3 weeks ago, already been banned twice please help?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

xBlu,

I'm sorry man, but that fourth game was just unexcusable. The behavior that you exhibited in that game was terrible, and I find it hard to believe that you "just started playing this game". I know a number of people who have recently begun playing the game, and while this might be antedotal, they do not act in such a manner. Sure, they might flame, but they don't keep calling other players "bad" and none of them have taken to insulting another player's elo. I think that's the most damning. My brother, bless his poor, pathetic, and over-extending soul, doesn't even know what ranked is, let alone elo. And if you just started a three weeks ago, what makes you believe you can be a judge of a player's elo or skill level.

Look, from your behavior I can only extrapolate two things. Either you are a recently made "smurf" account, made by a previously punished player due to his banning OR you have come to our community from other gaming communities where this behavior is acceptable. You act in an arrogant, rude manner to your teammates and this ban should tell you, that we as a community do not accept that type of behavior within our midst.

xBlu

12-07-2012

why does this community suck so much? I swear everyone in here get but hurt so easily they probably got bullied as children and didn't say anything about it so now they come to game and report anything they see. Whatever F*uck this community and F*ck league

xBlu

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampant Idiocy View Post
xBlu,

I'm sorry man, but that fourth game was just unexcusable. The behavior that you exhibited in that game was terrible, and I find it hard to believe that you "just started playing this game". I know a number of people who have recently begun playing the game, and while this might be antedotal, they do not act in such a manner. Sure, they might flame, but they don't keep calling other players "bad" and none of them have taken to insulting another player's elo. I think that's the most damning. My brother, bless his poor, pathetic, and over-extending soul, doesn't even know what ranked is, let alone elo. And if you just started a three weeks ago, what makes you believe you can be a judge of a player's elo or skill level.

Look, from your behavior I can only extrapolate two things. Either you are a recently made "smurf" account, made by a previously punished player due to his banning OR you have come to our community from other gaming communities where this behavior is acceptable. You act in an arrogant, rude manner to your teammates and this ban should tell you, that we as a community do not accept that type of behavior within our midst.
You must have not read the other reports where other members in "the community that doesn't accept the behavior" constantly talk sh*t to me and nothing happens to them lol this community is a joke. The tribunal is a waste of time if you read the tribunal forum you can see that more than half of the posts agree with me. I mean its not that hard to learn about the game in 3 weeks. Its called doing research and talking to friends that know about the game. This community is just full of sensitive pricks, worst than the COD community.

Rhab

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampant Idiocy View Post
You act in an arrogant, rude manner to your teammates and this ban should tell you, that we as a community do not accept that type of behavior within our midst.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBlu View Post
why does this community suck so much? I swear everyone in here get but hurt so easily they probably got bullied as children and didn't say anything about it so now they come to game and report anything they see. Whatever F*uck this community and F*ck league
case in point XD

xBlu

12-07-2012

Also the Cho didn't report me for calling him retarded sooooooooo again why am I banned?

MakJuice XL

12-07-2012

You? Master Yi... Enough said..

Cho'Gath

[00:16:49]

are you terrible?

Master Yi

[00:16:50]

yo useem kinda mad

Cho'Gath

[00:16:56]

you seem really bad

Master Yi

[00:17:10]

lol 1v1

Master Yi

[00:17:14]

on my main

xBlu

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhab View Post
case in point XD
lol this community is so trash, is it really a bunch of nerds that got bullied as children?

xBlu

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakJuice XL View Post
You? Master Yi... Enough said..

[QUOTE
Master Yi

[00:14:27]

you ok?

Cho'Gath

[00:15:16]

you terrible?

Master Yi

[00:16:44]

are you ok?

Cho'Gath

[00:16:49]

are you terrible?

Master Yi

[00:16:50]

yo useem kinda mad

Cho'Gath

[00:16:56]

you seem really bad

Master Yi

[00:17:10]

lol 1v1

Master Yi

[00:17:14]

on my main
]
[/QUOTE]

lol i didn't know asking questions gets people banned

MakJuice XL

12-07-2012

did everyone really miss game 1 where he says 1v1 me on my main??? But the title of this thread is im new to the game? lolzzzz

MakJuice XL

12-07-2012

lol i didn't know asking questions gets people banned[/QUOTE]

You said 1v1 me on my main...... but your title of your thread is your a new player.. Your a trooll bro and im usually on the Guiltys side regarding tribunal stuff ask around.