Black Champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Insane

03-23-2013

Shaco is black

tehwhiteboi

04-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIGHTxxWOLF View Post
Veiger and Nocturne are quite black to me
flawless victory right here

DalisDL

04-14-2013

Karma is black, Mymidon Panth is black, Nautilus is black, Nasus is black

BRODA00

04-14-2013

i understand your african american pride, but it is a virtual game with its own history and make up of characters. lets try not to bring race so much into the game because then it may get out of hand, because then you may very well end up with racist comments, like that's not already happening, during the game. im down for a couple skins but to make brand new champs african american or african anything whether canadian or american or english, is a bit too much. not tryint to be racist or anything but i already see enough racist comments about pretty much asians, mexicans, blacks in the game.

Llanite

04-17-2013

The OP said nothing about African (Idk if Africa even exists in LOL), he wants a champion with BLACK skin tone.

And yes, I believe every world should have people with dark skin tone, unless it has no equator.

epicz753

04-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Secret View Post
Karma is black....
Indian not black

epicz753

04-17-2013

Everyones asian what to expect. Although understand what ur saying. Should make more race champs.

Prince Kassad

04-19-2013

We need a Shurima patch after the Freljord patch to balance out all of this whiteness. :/

Prince Kassad

04-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRODA00 View Post
i understand your african american pride, but it is a virtual game with its own history and make up of characters. lets try not to bring race so much into the game because then it may get out of hand, because then you may very well end up with racist comments, like that's not already happening, during the game. im down for a couple skins but to make brand new champs african american or african anything whether canadian or american or english, is a bit too much. not tryint to be racist or anything but i already see enough racist comments about pretty much asians, mexicans, blacks in the game.
Colorblindedness is always just and excuse to ignore minorities. There is countless research that including racial diversity in the media has a positive impact on society. Besides, if Riot was truly being colorblind, they would be choosing random human skin tones with each new champion, not light skin, light skin, light skin, light skin, light skin, blue skin, light skin, light skin, light skin, light skin...

You are seriously telling a black person that they shouldn't want more dark-skinned champions because then people would say racist things about that champ? Wow. If that's how we are as a community doesn't that just show you that it is all the more reason we need black champions? You are basically saying: "No we can't have diversity. Because racists." This is supposed to be the 21st century.

Prince Kassad

04-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by graysthunder View Post
I don't want to sound like a racist or anything but I think it would be nice to do. I mean they can do all types of things with skin types. A dark skinned person in the game would be interesting to see. Karma is kinda black I guess.
It is never racist to ask for diversity and representation.