Hey guys! Looking for people to play with!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LolzKitteh

12-07-2012

Hey forums! I am usually just a lurker, mainly because I don't have any advice to give, but I decided I would make my first post. I have a decent friends list, most of the people I know in real life as well. I figured that I might as well try to broaden my horizons and meet even MORE people! But first a little more about me.

I am only 14 but I think that I can handle myself in game (as far as behavior goes) and I also think that I am a decent LoL player. I started playing when I was twelve, but kind of lost track of the game until a few months ago when I realized a lot of the people I knew still played. These are the people I normally play with. As of right now, I am only a level seventeen and usually cue with my friends, who are all thirties. This makes normal PvP games a little challenging but I enjoy that. Right now I am comfortable mainly as an AP mid or ADC bot. My main mid champ is Lux and I tend to ADC with Ezreal (But I'm always open to trying new champs!)

I'm looking for people who know the game, have tips to give, or are just overall friendly and fun to play with. Now you don't have to be a level 30 by any stretch of the imagination but I would prefer if you didn't start playing the game yesterday (but I'll still play with you anyways :3 )

I want to get serious with LoL. After hitting level thirty I want to start a live stream and also form a competitive team. But that's another story.

Thanks for reading guys. Comment or PM me if you want to play sometime. I'm on almost every night after 7-8 EST give or take a few hours.

Thanks again guys,

DeathIsReal

Arythius

12-07-2012

You could add me, I'm close to your age aswell. (12, almost 13) But don't worry, I act mature and everything that an older person would be expected to.

You can add me, 'Packers1337' in game and maybe we can play a few games tonight. Same as you, I started playing around 10 and then forgot about it, and I just recalled about it 2-3 months ago.

I'm level 28, on my way to 30.

~

AntHill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

I would be happy to be friends with you and give some good advice. send me a request and we can play some. also mention your post so I know where you are adding from.

LolzKitteh

12-07-2012

Thanks guys! Hope to play with you guys in the future!

DeathIsReal

LolzKitteh

12-07-2012

Bump. Would help if people commented on the thread before adding me in game. Thanks guys!