Im bad at this game, how can I play and not get banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BIGNUGGET1

12-06-2012

The title pretty much says it all, I got a couple warnings and then I have now gotten a suspension on the account. I dont curse at players and the chat in the records of the offenses was not harassing or cursing or anything, but my scores in a couple of the games were not very good. How can I avoid getting discipline against yourself when you arent a pro player? thanks for any help

BIGNUGGET1

magooomba

12-06-2012

You should avoid the blatant trolling. Voters in the Tribunal are not as daft as you apparently thought they'd be.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Troll.

RockLobster88

12-06-2012

Yeah, no.

BIGNUGGET1

12-06-2012

Thanks for the responses guys but I was hoping for something maybe with some more direction what I was doing that is against the summoners code? I dont feel i was being a "troll" or a jerk to anyone.

I saw this response from "RockLobster" in a different thread reading a bit more just now

"Technically, no. At this point, the only thing you can do is just lay down and take the ban gracefully. However, posting your reform card will reveal to us your problems, and we can point out where you went wrong. Knowledge of the issues you are having and improving them will prevent further bans and keep you in the game.

We don't want people permabanned. Not unless they refuse to conform and act like civil human beings."

this is what i was looking for, advice about what I did against the summoners code, again thanks for any help.

magooomba

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGNUGGET1 View Post
Thanks for the responses guys but I was hoping for something maybe with some more direction what I was doing that is against the summoners code? I dont feel i was being a "troll" or a jerk to anyone.

I saw this response from "RockLobster" in a different thread reading a bit more just now

"Technically, no. At this point, the only thing you can do is just lay down and take the ban gracefully. However, posting your reform card will reveal to us your problems, and we can point out where you went wrong. Knowledge of the issues you are having and improving them will prevent further bans and keep you in the game.

We don't want people permabanned. Not unless they refuse to conform and act like civil human beings."

this is what i was looking for, advice about what I did against the summoners code, again thanks for any help.
Don't be a jerk to your teammates. Don't intentionally do things that put your team at a disadvantage. Don't pretend like you don't know exactly what effects your actions would have.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Well, your chat in the Udyr game makes it painfully obvious that you're intentionally trolling, and you have several other games where you go 0/X/0 or almost as bad, where X is incredibly high for the amount of time you've been playing. It's pretty hard to believe that you're actually that bad, and if you are, go play blind normals until you get better. But there's no excuse for the obvious trolling in the Udyr game. That cannot be attributed to being bad.

Great Pyrenees

12-06-2012

Hi there, I took some time and did you a favor in reviewing your case for you.
In Game 1 you played a game of hide and seek ... helping the enemy team
In Game 3 you played zoomed all the way in ... helping the enemy team
In Game 4 you played zoomed all the way in ... helping the enemy team
Because you did these things and broke the summoner’s code you do deserve this punishment. LoL is a free game and we have to sign a EULA saying we will follow the summoner’s code in order to play. If you have any questions on how the tribunal works please take a look at my guide in the guides section. I recommend you play at least 50 beg bot games in order to put some room in-between your new cases and this way you will not be immediately banned again. Also when playing beginner bots you may make some new friends and help people learn the game. I believe in you and know you can return to us a more positive member of the community. Take care and good luck my friend =)

BIGNUGGET1

12-07-2012

Well I read through some of the other threads and i must say I never harassed anyone. I thought maybe I was confusing the meaning of the word but after reading some other logs where players call names etc. I never did those things.

I played a few games on mushrooms on the weekend, and yes i played them zoomed in camera locked. But i was not trolling other players. I was enjoying my night off from work, and i tried hard in those games but i was pretty under the influence.

I guess this is considered against the summoners code, although i was friendly and tried my best, and used the camera settings allowed in the game.

Anyways I just wanted to point out i dont harass players or troll them
nor am i a jerk.
T
he riot posters have said "Dont be a jerk" is a good test of if you are breaking the rules. well i was never a jerk, i was friendly in every game and always try to be.

I was hoping for some constructive tips on how to avoid these reports but I guess I cant really change much about how I play, im not as good as some and sometimes i like to have some beers, or a smoke, or whatever, and play a video game, hahaha what a concept I know, playing a game and just trying to have fun.

Anyways I sure hope i dont ever have to come back here, im going to disable the ingame chat so hopefully the odds are less likely im considered to be a troll.

thanks again.

EDIT:

To the responder who said after all my games they didnt know how i could be so bad and not be a troll.

Well I have never been good at this game, but most of my games were played when LoL first came out and there was no tribunal system.

I only reinstalled this game a few weeks ago to play with my sister. I fear I wouldnt have ever survived this long had the tribunal been around since the start. My skills are pretty much as defined as they are going to get at this game and I am sure i would have long been banned for my "trolling" level of play.