Trolling FTW

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryoku Hasu

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Simple game post a recent game where you build troll style and win the game EPICLY (or just kick ass)! Also feel free to tell the story of your toll build

GO

My build: "SUPER GLASS CANNON TEEMO"

6 deathcaps

I was having such a great game, I was using my usual Glass cannon... but that seemed to be too effective because I had 20 kills and 10K extra gold after the full build. So what do I do? I SELL EVERYTHING and build nothing but Deathcaps!

Damage stats: 1050AP, 950 damage blind, 1400 damage shrooms, 400 damage attack, 100 Poison/sec on attack., and nearly 500K damage dealt during the game!

I never realized teemo's E also converts AP to magic AD before this lol

sacredcrap

12-07-2012

Ward Teemo

build sunfire, runic bulwark, oracles and just stood there preventing ganks (just did it because i their support was afk)

Jaykoboy

12-07-2012

Indestructible Mundo.

Unfortunately, with the removal of Force of Nature, I can no longer replicate it, but whenever I played Mundo before, my build was always the same:

1) Warmog
2) Merc Treads
3) Warmog
4) Spirit Visage
5) Force of Nature
6) Warmog

My current record for longest time for me to die in a 5v1? 2 minutes. My team respawned twice in the time it took the other team to kill me once.

criT OG

12-09-2012

try this

whole team feeds the opposing adc
then you have a mordekaiser
focus the adc
adc is ghost for mord
gg

winning by feeding!

FreljordsFinest

12-09-2012

jungle Galio, ganks make me lol, run in , bluwark + ult, = dead enemies (Assuming your allies are paying attention)

Nox Aeternam

12-09-2012

get 3 friends, go into a matchmade game and copy the 5th man's build, despite whatever class your champs are. Also follow him around and steal his kills. Works every time... XD

I dunno 38385942

12-09-2012

Katarina free week. Make new account. Pentakill first game and win a 3v5 because the other team surrendered.