Most bad ass lore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KazuShini

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

Sejuani. Bro, she wears a bikini to battle in frozen tundra and fights on a giant pig. Plus her willpower is second to Irelia.

WildKoWill

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanias1 View Post
Ok, one quick thing. Mao is awesome, I have no dispute with that, but people HAVE to stop saying his lore makes him incredibly powerful because of the "6 champions" thing. He was at his full unbridled power at that moment, while these champions were on the Fields of Justice with full League Restrictions. These Champions could all have been lvl 1 for all we know, and even at lvl 18, NONE of them would be even close to their full potential, allowing Mao to completely whoop their booties.

So yes, Mao is awesome BUT PLEASE stop using that as evidence to support it.

THANIAS OUT
Could you imagine the reaction of the six people. Just getting in a game and ready to play and then a tree just comes up and ****s em up! I can imagine the chat and the peoples faces XD.

Lionant

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky of Smiles View Post
Couldn't agree more. Just check out this image of them drawn by Chenbo: http://i.imgur.com/PHqK0.jpg
Wow, that picture is hugely badass. +1 for letting me know it exists

DrLoveDrug

02-12-2013

Gotta say its morde. Just remember if mordekaiser comes for you not even death will keep you from his iron reach.

Gentleman Thief

02-14-2013

Lee Sin's Judgement. The League tries its usual tricks on him, but they just don't work.