Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 14)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeroicFrog

10-17-2010

Quote:
baldvin:
gotta know if its the week 15 cus dont know what languege it is so dont know what it say

"I like ... also my opinion would be for next week"

Source: GOOGLE

If you don't know something google it, wanna learn something new, google it... google; The world's collective knowledge in one search bar(to some extent, lol).

HelloKittyPrince

Recruiter

10-17-2010

Quote:
BulbasaurWizard:
Did anyone notice that the guy waffle07 or something got the this rotation's champs right when he predicted it in LAST weeks thread? And now he is banned? Conspiracy?! Who is that guy?

actually u could also see it on the thumbnail last week

minervastouch

10-18-2010

Quote:
Omokk Black:
I do find it odd that Tristana keeps coming up on the Rotations... I mean, who doesnt own her from the free Facebook link?

This guy, I have no interest in her.

VeganAtheist

10-18-2010

Quote:
ThunderZZZZ:
Well At least you get 1 free champion unfortunately i own all champions but not really a complaint but haha these free weeks mean nothing to me lolz

lol why did this guy post here ha ha

Ryuuchi

10-18-2010

Actually, I take back whatever I just said. This champion rotation was fun because I had fun using Zilean. He just recently became of my must-have champ list but I need another 3150 champ to have myself more choices.

So....what's week 15? Can you please change it now, Riot?

Hyphinated

10-18-2010

Zilean's pretty good in TT. I might start using him over Annie, since she kind of sucks in early game.