@RIOT pregame reporting is needed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ouchi3z

12-06-2012

Riot I really love this game and how hard you work on it. The people are what make this game fun or really a drag to play. In ranked if we have a person that is trolling the rest of the team, and we can tell that we don't want to play with them we don't have a choice but to either dodge or play with them and take a loss and lose elo. I don't mind the dodge queue timer, I just wish that we could report the reason we had to dodge if it was in fact because of someone trolling pregame. I've had people come into the pregame and say they are going to troll and pick a oddball character that is not in the team comp, just to anger other people. Then they say in game that someone else is trolling to try to get other team to not report them, and saying they can't be reported for pregame attitude or actions. This NEEDS to be changed. That is the only thing that should change, keep the timer and all, just let us report the reason we are queue dodging.

Space Racist

12-06-2012

It's been suggested time and time again, and it's something Riot are aware of. It will take time to implement this - but rest assured, Riot will add this Soon™

Ada Wong

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouchi3z View Post
Riot I really love this game and how hard you work on it. The people are what make this game fun or really a drag to play. In ranked if we have a person that is trolling the rest of the team, and we can tell that we don't want to play with them we don't have a choice but to either dodge or play with them and take a loss and lose elo. I don't mind the dodge queue timer, I just wish that we could report the reason we had to dodge if it was in fact because of someone trolling pregame. I've had people come into the pregame and say they are going to troll and pick a oddball character that is not in the team comp, just to anger other people. Then they say in game that someone else is trolling to try to get other team to not report them, and saying they can't be reported for pregame attitude or actions. This NEEDS to be changed. That is the only thing that should change, keep the timer and all, just let us report the reason we are queue dodging.
Picking a champ your team doesn't like in randoms isn't reportable.

I believe when you get your turn to pick a champ you have 60 seconds or 30 seconds I ask what you want me to play I do not play tanks or jungle so its either a mage I know how to play decent, or a support character sometimes they don't tell me fast enough I just choose something im good at playing get accused of being a TROLL and its their fault for not speaking up.

Problem is they need to give the option to leave without getting a big penalty of 25 minutes or more for leaving gives players the option to find another game with players they can play with abuse of the feature for trolling would be 2 weeks ban or more by Riot.