[Open RP] The Institute Cafeteria.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faranae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Deca nodded at the use of the shortform. She was quite used to it. To the newcomer she smiled warmly.

"I try to keep myself neutral. Each faction has it's own shortcomings. But I have noticed the Noxians don't seem to like me much... I wonder why?"

There wasn't a hint of sarcasm in her voice. She seemed genuinely unaware that some could find her constantly chipper disposition... grating, at times. She brushed off the concern though, taking another deep sip of her mint tea and casually plucking a strip of Bacon off of Greg's plate.

"With the exception of that yordle champion, Veigar. I think he's taken a liking to working with me. Though I don't think he considers himself of any faction sometimes. I do believe he's quite mad."

Nibbling the pilfered bacon, the girl looked lost in calculated thought, seemingly off in her own little world.

((I should note she's not intentionally being rude. She really just doesn't know any better. ^^; ))

Ask the String

12-14-2012

Sona entered the cafeteria with pleasant melodies radiating from her. She wanted to get some actual food before her next match, and didn't have time to cook anything.

She floated over to the buffet line, grabbed what her plate could handle, and glided over to the nearest table, taking note in the unusually empty atmosphere the place had when compared to normal.

Faranae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Deca looked up with sparkling eyes as the Maven of the Strings entered the cafeteria, smoothing her summoner's robes down in an attempt to look more presentable. She gave a small wave towards Sona as she stood and handed her empty tray to a Yordle attendant.

"I should get some sleep. I have a pretty full match schedule tomorrow, I should be well rested."

She looked over to the Maven's table and smiled warmly, calling over in her usual sing-song voice.

"I look forward to working with you later, Miss Sona. It's always a pleasure!"

Her trebel-clef earrings glinted as she did a playful spin and practically skipped out of the cafeteria. She certainly hadn't expected to have some conversation over her meal for once, and it had her in an even brighter mood than usual (if that was physically possible).

((Night guys. My daughter has kept me up late (it's 3AM here) but now that she's crashed it's time for me to get some ZzZz's.))

Ask the String

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decalyn View Post
Deca looked up with sparkling eyes as the Maven of the Strings entered the cafeteria, smoothing her summoner's robes down in an attempt to look more presentable. She gave a small wave towards Sona as she stood and handed her empty tray to a Yordle attendant.

"I should get some sleep. I have a pretty full match schedule tomorrow, I should be well rested."

She looked over to the Maven's table and smiled warmly, calling over in her usual sing-song voice.

"I look forward to working with you later, Miss Sona. It's always a pleasure!"

Her trebel-clef earrings glinted as she did a playful spin and practically skipped out of the cafeteria. She certainly hadn't expected to have some conversation over her meal for once, and it had her in an even brighter mood than usual (if that was physically possible).

((Night guys. My daughter has kept me up late (it's 3AM here) but now that she's crashed it's time for me to get some ZzZz's.))
Sona looked over at one of her more familiar summoners, waving back with a friendly smile. She didn't reply back (because her Etwahl was sitting next to her while she was eating) but she did try to show she heard the summoner's words.

Ebonmaw Dragon

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Glad to see you too, Greg. Wiz grabs a nearby seat, and sat down next to him, looking at the others.

They your friends? Wiz said. He wasn't exactly comfortable talking to strangers, but it was at least better to trade information with others than to sit alone.
"Not really"
He keeps eating the bacon until eat all the bacon.
"Oh now i have to go, sorry for leave you Wizerd but i have a match right now, a pleasure to meet you Ethan"
Greg just disappears in a cloud of shadows

Damnnation12

12-15-2012

He nods, Deca gone and now Ebon. He had the table all to himself, he'd never met a female summoner yet, Odd, he needed to ask her if she'd like to play a round one day, he glances back at his book where the champions answered the questions...He opened his book, taking his first piece of bacon when he realizes its all gone...."EBON!" He proceeds to scream outloud.

Ebonmaw Dragon

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
He nods, Deca gone and now Ebon. He had the table all to himself, he'd never met a female summoner yet, Odd, he needed to ask her if she'd like to play a round one day, he glances back at his book where the champions answered the questions...He opened his book, taking his first piece of bacon when he realizes its all gone...."EBON!" He proceeds to scream outloud.
((Correction: "GREGOR!" because Ebonmaw is the name of his... "father", also Wizerdlol the yordle is there))

Damnnation12

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
((Correction: "GREGOR!" because Ebonmaw is the name of his... father, also Wizerdlol the yordle is there))
((>:V, you ate all my damn bacon.))

Shandora

02-24-2013

(( Shamelessly reviving this thread, I think it should have more love :C I'll assume it's empty at the moment - hopefully more people will come here! ))

The clicking of heels on the floor can be heard as a woman approaches the Cafeteria. Rather than wearing her usual summoner's robe, Tybresa donned a fine, long-sleeved and violet-tinted gown, a silvery chain with diamond pendants wrapped around her waist. Holding close to her chest is a folder filled with all kinds of paperwork, a pen clipped on the side. She lets out a soft sigh as she gazes around the empty room, slowly pacing next to the wall, brushing her hand on the smooth surface.

She stepped away from the wall and headed towards the balcony of the Cafeteria, where tables and chairs were neatly organized in the open air, each of them equipped with a purple umbrella to shield its visitors from the sun. Beyond the balcony's railings, the Institute's Garden would span out, a myriad of flowers of all shapes and colors stretched over the grassy field. A warm breeze would occasionally blow towards the balcony, bringing with it the sweet perfume of the flowers.

Tybresa seated herself at a table closest to the railing and the garden, where she would spread out her papers and begin reading them before scribbling where it was needed with her pen. She would occasionally glance towards the entrance, patiently awaiting for someone to arrive.

(( Hope people won't mind my small interpretation of the cafeteria. Also, I suck at describing clothing, so here's a visual representation of what I had in mind - design's not mine though.))

Valorans Outlaw

02-24-2013

Jayce walks into the cafeteria, glancing around, looking for the man (or in this case, woman) that was supposed to speak with him. He obviously looked puzzled and a bit clueless when he didn't seem to find the person, and stood there blankly, hoping that the person would find him.