The Frozen Valley (Ask Blackfrost Anivia)

1234511 ... 37
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Blackfrost

01-08-2014

Deep within the Freljord laid a valley surrounded by some of the highest mountains within the Freljord. Once a calm and beautiful valley it now was a place of death and darkness. Roaring blizzards surrounded the mountains that guarded it, preventing many from passing over them and warding many from trying. The sun rarely showed here, not because of its location but because of the clouds that blocked it out. Throughout the valley were statues of the dead, frozen in time in a black ice prison. Anivia perched atop one of her many frozen victims. Her once beautiful white and blue colours had darkened from her corruption into a corrupted dark blue. She wore the ancient armour that once had been gifted to her by Avarosa herself; however she now wore it for a very different reason than one would first guess.

A blue portal was the only way for others to reach her, it having been created by a summoner that had managed to reach her recently. He had asked her if she would allow other champions and citizens of Valoran to visit her and ask questions about her or her opinions on what they wished to ask. She had accepted after making some deals with the Summoner and he had left by creating the portal.

None had entered the portal but she did not care all that much for she was a very solitary being. If one wished to enter her domain, they may do so, those were the terms and she had accepted.

((Ask Anivia anything you'd like. You can send her a letter or meet her personally. Also: The portal leads to the Institute of War))

sylvanas valeria

01-08-2014

val'drak decided to visit Anivia in his dragon form and stepped through the portal looking for her.

((To lazy to make a really fancy entry but welcome back.))

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3824

Ask Blackfrost

01-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvanas valeria View Post
val'drak decided to visit anivia in his dragon form and stepped thorough the portal looking for her.

((To lazy to make a really fancy entry but welcome back.))

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3824
((That looks badass!))

A small noise to the left caught Val'drak's attention and upon looking to his left he found the Cryophoenix perched atop the head of a frozen victim. "What is it?" Anivia asked with a emotionless tone in her voice.

sylvanas valeria

01-08-2014

As he turned around looking for the source of the noise he saw Anivia and said. "My name is Val'drak and I have come to ask you a few questions Anivia. If you have time of course."

Ask Blackfrost

01-08-2014

Anivia stayed silent for a long moment as she examined the dragon. "Speak." She ordered before quickly spreading her wings as far as they would to flick the snow off of them before she folded them against her body once more.

sylvanas valeria

01-08-2014

He took a seat in the snow not minding the coldness. He then spoke saying. "How old are you Anivia. I imagine you must be quiet old yes?"

Ask Blackfrost

01-08-2014

Quote:
He took a seat in the snow not minding the coldness. He then spoke saying. "How old are you Anivia. I imagine you must be quiet old yes?"
Anivia stayed silent as she thought back through all of her lives. "I am older than the Freljord, I was here when the first snowflake fell and I remember finding the first of the millions of filthy humans that now walk this earth." She spoke, answering the dragons question but when she mentioned humans her voice filled with venomous hatred.

sylvanas valeria

01-08-2014

He let out a small chuckle as he said. "Ah humans I remembered them on my world. They were like cattle to us. Does other of your kind exist here on rune terra?"

Ask Blackfrost

01-08-2014

Quote:
He let out a small chuckle as he said. "Ah humans I remembered them on my world. They were like cattle to us. Does other of your kind exist here on rune terra?"
Anivia shook her head. "No, I am the only Cryophoenix alive and to have ever existed." She replied before thinking. "Lucky for them too, because I would be killing them one by one right now if they did exist." she stated darkly.

sylvanas valeria

01-08-2014

He scratched his chin wondering of he should ask this. After some thinking he said. " I have heard from champions and summoners that you weren't always like this. That this so called Lissandra corrupted you.

1234511 ... 37