Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Panthon bug when trying to cast

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnozzleBerry

12-06-2012

Hello Riot,

I just got finished playing a game as Pantheon. I haven't played him for awhile, but they had a Teemo so I thought it would be a good idea. Here's the problem I was having throughout the whole game:

Whenever I would click to use a spell Panth would run up until he was in range to use it and then just stop and stand still. I tried smartcasting the skills and that seemed to work alright, but then when I would be in close fight with someone, or even trying to use Panth's ult and click on the map it wouldn't work and I would just freeze again. I had to resort to smartcasting my ult and all of my skills.

This was extremely annoying to try to deal with and I honestly believe it cost me my lane in that game as I would constantly be running around and freezing instead of poking at Teemo.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide you with to help resolve this bug ASAP!