What's the new jungle meta?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1330ca164c1e976181edd

12-06-2012

What is it now?

Which new junglers? It seems many old junglers can't take it on anymore or only hardly (tried once with Taric but the enemy did steal blue by invading, so I might have to re-try?)?
Any new junglers?

I would assume that champs are pushed out of the jungle which already had some problems with the old one, clearing wise. I WOULD ASSUME that new junglers would be those which COULD have taken on the old jungle but didn't because there wasn't enough gold in it.

Probably new possible junglers would include Jax, Irelia, Fiora, Tryndamere, Yi (more than before), Jayce...you get the point I guess. Old junglers which have a lot of sustain might be even mroe popular as well if they are item dependant too (Lee Sin to some extend, WW, Xin).

How is Prolaf in the new jungle? I got him randomed with 9/21/0 masteries and had some troubles with him (this being said, didnt really jungle with him before).

What are the new jungle masteries? Better go 21 def or 21 utility?

Item routes ->
AD:
Machete -> wriggles -> boots -> sightstone?

AP:
Machete -> spirit stone-> boots -> sightstone -> philo?

Anything else? New leashing is about to divide the damage between 3-4 ppl, right?

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

no sightstone.
either wriggle's or another SS upgrade all de time.
wraith spirit for fiddle and ap carry junglers
and stick-& blast leashes

IS1330ca164c1e976181edd

12-06-2012

"stick & blast"?

Why no sightstone, btw? I mean, jungler is warding anyways or isnt he?

When to get the SS upgrade? It seems SS will do for some time, considering the clearing speed wont speed up THAT much with the upgrade.

IS1330ca164c1e976181edd

12-17-2012

bump

playerwinner

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basnap View Post
"stick & blast"?

Why no sightstone, btw? I mean, jungler is warding anyways or isnt he?

When to get the SS upgrade? It seems SS will do for some time, considering the clearing speed wont speed up THAT much with the upgrade.
On tanky support junglers I am getting it every game, after I upgrade my machete into the spirit stone and get boots. As a jungler you should be warding so it is an amazing item much better gold savings then gp5, then I also periodically buy vision wards. then I generally get the 500hp machete upgrade, ruby sightstone, then aegis if support isnt getting it.