You know what's the worst feeling in the entire universe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liquidone

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngstyMcAngsty View Post
So true. I'm a 6'3" 165 lb ginger, and I got the hot asian who is going to med school. If I can do it, you can, too.
Exactly, your "league" is whatever you make of it. Be confident in yourself and she'll be confident in you.

Noobgrenade

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalaug View Post
You can always, ALWAYS find a prostitute as hot as, or much hotter than that girl, and **** her instead. Come to Europe, the most beautiful women in the world are here, and they are all yours for the right price. Plus it's legal everywhere, unlike the lame ass USA.
Paying for *** is admitting failure. Man up, get some style and some personality, and it's free.
Also prostitution is legal in parts of the US, it's just rather pathetic. Wherever.

TheTorg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-06-2012

For me, i have no confidence problems at all. It's just that whenever i meet somebody new, i get insta friend zoned. I have a feel that all the girls in my town are the same, they instantly friend zone everybody. none of them are worth it.

Hot as **** though.

Umbasa

12-06-2012

stepping on legos is the worst

owowowowowowow

Sailor Cosmos

12-06-2012

Gosh, was I far off. My guess was having your intestines ripped out and hanged from them as rabid bears chew off your feet while bamboo spears impale you through the anus and out the oral cavity.

Little did I know this thread was posted by a pre-teen. My mistake.

Quision

12-06-2012

When you know you need to do something, but you just dont't..

ThaBizness

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobgrenade View Post
Paying for *** is admitting failure. Man up, get some style and some personality, and it's free.
Also prostitution is legal in parts of the US, it's just rather pathetic. Wherever.
Paying for *** means you don't have to listen to the girl talk and she leaves when you tell her.

Lots of guys can't get that with "normal" girls.

Noobgrenade

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post
Paying for *** means you don't have to listen to the girl talk and she leaves when you tell her.

Lots of guys can't get that with "normal" girls.
People that say this sort of **** are the ones crying to prostitutes about mommy issues.

ThaBizness

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobgrenade View Post
People that say this sort of **** are the ones crying to prostitutes about mommy issues.
You must have missed the part where I said they pay *****s not to talk and to go away.

Many guys have to listen to the stupid ramblings of girls just to have a a chance to hump them. Then when they do get to hump them they want to hang around and annoy. They don't know how to set these girls straight and make them behave.

If I wasn't in a relationship, I'd probably exclusively see hookers. BJs without the nonsense.

SummerDaze

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREW YOU PHREAK View Post
When you just know that hot girl is out of your league and will always be, no matter what you do or say.
Bro is she in league with the legends?