my ****ty-ass day.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SummerDaze

12-06-2012

Damn it Ion, now i feel like a ***** for my comment. Yours destroyed mine >.<

TheTorg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-06-2012

Within a week of my thirteenth birthday, my parents divorced, we had to put down both my cat and my dog, and my girlfriend broke up with me.

That sucked

lastcenturion

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTorg View Post
Within a week of my thirteenth birthday, my parents divorced, we had to put down both my cat and my dog, and my girlfriend broke up with me.

That sucked
at least you still have the power of friendship.
no,really that must have sucked for you,my day was just bad but i can deal with it.

Dai Tou Zai

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTorg View Post

That sucked
you were 13 and she dumped you... oh man that must have hurt you so much im guessing you guys were totally in love and all

Athene

12-06-2012

i just did 7 hours of Math homework and you're complaining?

(I'll admit it was a 2 week pile-up though)

TheTorg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai Tou Zai View Post
you were 13 and she dumped you... oh man that must have hurt you so much im guessing you guys were totally in love and all
oh no that was nothing, i just add that on there because even though it DID happen, it really wasn't bad at all, but it just makes that week of events sound that much worse haha.