Ping Jumps.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KatzExtreme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

I am playing on a relatively new HP ProBook, and so far it runs LoL pretty smoothly, but in-game i have been consistently getting ping jumps every 3-5 minutes. I will freeze as my ping jumps from an average of about 81-90 to over 1000. I have tried resetting my connection and modifying my network settings. I'm not really sure what else to try. Is there something going on server side? or does anyone else have any ideas what else to try. I have already made sure that my Anti-virus software isn't interfering. I'm really at a bit of a loss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jazzt

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatzExtreme View Post
I am playing on a relatively new HP ProBook, and so far it runs LoL pretty smoothly, but in-game i have been consistently getting ping jumps every 3-5 minutes. I will freeze as my ping jumps from an average of about 81-90 to over 1000. I have tried resetting my connection and modifying my network settings. I'm not really sure what else to try. Is there something going on server side? or does anyone else have any ideas what else to try. I have already made sure that my Anti-virus software isn't interfering. I'm really at a bit of a loss

I found it after hours of serchxD GO disable all power supply or alimentation delay. worked for me nice xD so press the "windows" touch between "fn" touch and left "alt . then go on hp power suply and in all options check "never" works but ofc i need to find out the exact problem till then do it and enjoy the game