Annie Ultimate Not Available

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wtfimawesome

12-06-2012

I was playing annie and when I hit level 6 I found I was unable to put any points into Tibbers. This continued throughout the game.
Attached is a screen shot of the issue.
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2...lproblemsi.png

X5TeRraN

12-06-2012

Same thing just happened to me in a ranked match.

Really hope they fix this soon

wtfimawesome

12-06-2012

Sucked not being able to you know compete at all. Since without the ultimate my damage was basically cut in half.

X5TeRraN

12-06-2012

^

tender paws

12-06-2012

I have played around four matches as Annie and have yet to experience this bug.

Should probably give some more specifics because this isn't happening to everyone. Repeat test, especially notable might be the fact that it is skin-specific. Try not using a skin, and using a different skin and post results.

Also, is the icon not appearing for the ult period at the beginning of the game, or once you are level 6?

X5TeRraN

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crewcub View Post
I have played around four matches as Annie and have yet to experience this bug.

Should probably give some more specifics because this isn't happening to everyone. Repeat test, especially notable might be the fact that it is skin-specific. Try not using a skin, and using a different skin and post results.

Also, is the icon not appearing for the ult period at the beginning of the game, or once you are level 6?
I was playing frostfire annie skin when it occured, and the people with the screenshots were playing Reverse annie, so i dont think its skin related.

Also, in all cases that i've seen so far (3) annie was on the purple side. However, i have played games with annie on the purple side in which my ultimate worked so its a hit or miss thing.

not sure about the ult being unavailable at start versus level 6, never checked that.

X5TeRraN

12-07-2012

riooot pls fix this soon, i only play annie in ranked and i really really want to play ranked again :x

tender paws

12-07-2012

This seems to be consistently reported by people using skins! I myself do not use one at this time and do not experience the bug. Try not using a skin OP?

tungsten89

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Thread consolidation!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2872553