Cassiopia on TT? If viable, build ideas?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Notatankz

12-06-2012

I recently purchased Cassiopia. Unfortunately , I am a TT exclusive player. I never play SR,lol. Any ideas would be appreciated!

MattyCash

12-06-2012

Unfortunately she is outshined in ap by champs such as teemo, diana, and jayce but she can be viable. Pair her with other poison based champs for fang spam. She has great poke and high damage. Build a rylais for slow and blackfire torch for extra dot dmg.

IAmAWench

12-07-2012

I play Cass almost exclusively on TT. I play with two tanks (Cho and Malp) and we spend a lot of time forcing teamfights at the alters. We absolutely destroy the opposing team almost every time. She scales well late game and can defend turrets well. After the first two or three team fights she'll get focused so build a rylais and blackfire torch and then a wooglets so you can use the zhonya's after you lay down poison in a fight. If your team mates are on point, once the effect wears off you can toss off your ult and clean up the leftovers.

Bobinatorlol

12-07-2012

She is viable. Moderate to high skill is needed to play her well enough to outshine other AP's that do not require the same skill level. She is a very aggressive laner. You should be constantly trying to zone or harass the others in lane. Her lane gets shoved a lot due to her poisons. This along with the combination of her aggression can put you in some scary situations if the enemy team is fast to react. After you hit level 6 and if you do get ganked she is one of the few AP's on TT that will probably come out with a double kill.