Champion Sneak Peek: Lux, the Lady of Luminosity

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darth Elijah

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kijik View Post
srs, the concept art actually looks quite nice, and sexy for the first new champ without gigantic knockers. now if the model in game were to look more akin to that, it would be win.
without gigantic knockers, *cough* at least a c cup *cough*

IceRazor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2010

Are you serious? this is the ****tiest concept art I've seen, what happened to the other artist?
Also, this is so funny, I've never seen one properly armored female in this game. Save maybe Poppy or Tristana. Fan service anyone?

Korlee

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
If Swain was a bit dark for your taste, then this next champion ought to be more your speed. She'll be a real ray of light into your otherwise dreary day. Allow me to introduce Lux, the Lady of Luminosity. Representing the City-state of Demacia, Lux is not only the latest champion to grace the Field of Justice, but also the sister of everyone's favorite Might of Demacia, Garen. Whether you're a strong believer in sibling rivalry or just want to keep it in the family, Lux should make the perfect addition to your champion collection.
Midriff, skirt, tight shirt squeezing life out of fairly large chest, high heel like boots... check check check and check.... Yay... another stinking skank. You think coming from a noble family she'd have some modesty. Not to mention being trained for war actually look like a soldier. You know like her so called brother.

I swear Riot couldn't design an original female champion model to save their ****ing lives.

Tizjiz

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceRazor View Post
Are you serious? this is the ****tiest concept art I've seen, what happened to the other artist?
Also, this is so funny, I've never seen one properly armored female in this game. Save maybe Poppy or Tristana. Fan service anyone?
Kayle.

EzerosX

10-13-2010

I saw the in game model before I saw this and my eyes refused to look anything else after that. How could you do that to us RIOT? Porqueeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Artiph

10-13-2010

This is why I'll be glad when DotA 2 kills LoL.

Ryuna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-13-2010

One word. Sona is better than this horrid champion. Daresay Lux.

rooster65

10-13-2010

she looks like she in sailor moon

Fran Madaraki

10-13-2010

Wow. Yet another complete and utter designing failure. I am so very surprised.

Wait, they will sell some skins that will make her look less like a MILF. Like Imperial Xin'Zhao designed to make him look less like a homosexual.

speedwar

10-14-2010

hm sailor moon?