Champion Sneak Peek: Lux, the Lady of Luminosity

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordJack

Senior Recruiter

10-12-2010

Nightmare your a junior member you've probally been here for a couple months. Cool your self and know when to speak up and know when you have the right to speak up.

Personally I have the same opinion, but i'm not gonna speak up about because ive been here for a couple months. Not a year like some others. (Whose had to play these maps for a year :P)

KyosukeDei

10-12-2010

Im quite surprised by people jumping onto the bandwagon of too big cleveage. It doesn't make any sense to hate it, cause its a game, and in-game they are never like that.

On the other hand some people think cartoon characters mean everything so hell if I know. She's looks like she's a mage... hopefully not.

NightmareZelkin

10-12-2010

I'm a junior member because I don't post on the forums, idiot. Also, kettle calling pot black is stupid, so watch what you say to me. Junior.

And if you have the same opinion, why blast me, like a herd mentality sheep troll?

EDIT: I should know better than to post on the forums anyway. Consider this my last post.

Paper Sails

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

La DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ShayneKRB

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kijik View Post
the first new champ without gigantic knockers..
That made me laugh, it's true though.

On another note, I can't wait to buy and test this champ out (:

MindbulletMatrix

10-12-2010

I know y'all are gonna hate me for saying it but I like the current maps, especially Summoner's Rift and its DotA style awesomeness, and I'm not having my day ruined because I don't have 10 new maps to play in right this second. Anyway, unlike some, I appreciate the fact that they're advancing the champion pool, but I would like to see more melee heroes introduced.

Edit: @ the post below mine: Exactly why I said this ^.

StrikerTheCrim

10-12-2010

Wtf it up with this new map bull****? who cares....you know how long Dota had the same map for? since it's freakin creation AND THEY STILL PLAY IT! Dota ppl don't care about new maps, HON a well, it's had the same map since it came out as well.

Riot does a **** good job! They pump out new heros like nothing, and w should be grateful that they even do THAT!

Zêbula

10-12-2010

I'm scared. Xin, Garen, Lux. Sounds like a scary combo.

Supernooooooob

10-12-2010

Im Wondering How much IP She'll cost .

ProLude

10-12-2010

Ok lets see a Girl/Girls for Dr Mundo!

I say girls so that maybe a "twins" champ would work! Maybe a couple twin nurses with some mental issues?

lol

All right keep'em coming Riot!