Allow Surrender Immediate Surrender if Someone Leaves

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munqaxus

Member

12-06-2012

Someone leaving the game is the most frustrating thing about this game. If they leave right at the beginning of the game, you have to wait 20 minutes before you can surrender. Why not allow an immediate surrender without any XP gain if it's under 20 minutes. Most games are so incredibly loop sided with 4 vs 5 that it's ridiculous to even try and play the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

Senior Member

12-06-2012

I don't mind earlier surrenders in games with AFK, but I don't like the immediate surrender idea.

My suggestion would be that the surrender time should be reduced by five minutes for every player on your team that has been AFK for more than two minutes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vaelamin

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
I don't mind earlier surrenders in games with AFK, but I don't like the immediate surrender idea.

My suggestion would be that the surrender time should be reduced by five minutes for every player on your team that has been AFK for more than two minutes.
hell yeah dude make a topic this is a much better idea.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elefes

Senior Member

12-06-2012

2nd post <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lathaeron

Junior Member

12-06-2012

I'd say a better deal would be to vote for a draw at the 10 min mark


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munqaxus

Member

12-06-2012

The other team isn't going to vote for a draw.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kidwithhouse

Junior Member

12-06-2012

first and second post combined.

both great ideas.
so frustrating when a vital role is absent from the team, whatever the reason.

afk/disconnect should be determined from an allotted time of being absent. sometimes i have computer issues (like BSOD or bug splat) and all of a sudden i'm scrambling to get the game back and running.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munqaxus

Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidwithhouse View Post
first and second post combined.

both great ideas.
so frustrating when a vital role is absent from the team, whatever the reason.

afk/disconnect should be determined from an allotted time of being absent. sometimes i have computer issues (like BSOD or bug splat) and all of a sudden i'm scrambling to get the game back and running.
When I say immediately, I mean after you realize that someone is AFK or Disconnected which is usually within about 3 to 5 minutes in and they are sitting at the fountain at level 1. But once you realize someone is AFK for long enough to affect the game, then you should have the option of surrendering immediately. 20 minutes it way to long to wait around for a surrender.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munqaxus View Post
When I say immediately, I mean after you realize that someone is AFK or Disconnected which is usually within about 3 to 5 minutes in and they are sitting at the fountain at level 1. But once you realize someone is AFK for long enough to affect the game, then you should have the option of surrendering immediately. 20 minutes it way to long to wait around for a surrender.
The fact that it takes you 3-5 minutes to realize your Lee Sin never connected may have more to do with the fact that you lost then the fact that he never connected.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cloudpost

Member

12-22-2012

I think if someone has been disconnected or standing still for at least three (or maybe four or five) minutes then both teams should be given the option to surrender and autoreport the player. The autoreporting may sound harsh, but it is necessary to prevent people from abusing the system by simply standing still when they don't want to play the game anymore.


12