So does Ashe still claim that her and Tryndamere's relationship is only political?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

swan2swan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

They've been together for quite some time now, and I've had quite a few games where Ashe and Tryndamere have bantered with one another quite shamelessly. It's gotten uncomfortable from time to time....

I know that they'll cut each other down without hesitation should they meet face to face, but I've seen Tryndamere apologize multiple times, and vice-versa. Is this genuine?

They really do make a charming couple, regardless.

Thanias1

12-08-2012

Read JoJ man, they're married.

Kent Mojo

12-09-2012

Well, the whole purpose of a political marriage is to produce an heir. So even if it IS only political, you KNOW they're "producing" the hell out of each other every night.

Snes C

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Mojo View Post
Well, the whole purpose of a political marriage is to produce an heir. So even if it IS only political, you KNOW they're "producing" the hell out of each other every night.
I think it was more to solidify the alliance between Ashe's tribe and Tryndamere's.

Pigmeo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnesController View Post
I think it was more to solidify the alliance between Ashe's tribe and Tryndamere's.
Alliances are further solidified by heirs, a heir to both kingdoms is the obvious next step from a political standpoint, as ashe and tryndamere cant live forever and tribes might push apart when they die.

DementedLord

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Mojo View Post
"My right arm is a lot stronger then by left arm." -Tryndamere

I beg to differ.