Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Another "Why was I banned" tribunal thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-06-2012

Well, I would've punished you without looking at any chat logs.

You have boots 2/5 and five inventory slots full of wards. This alone is enough to vote punish.

auralzz

12-06-2012

What's that spanky, you have an entirely stupid argument and you just realized? oh, okay

Phantom Kannon

12-06-2012

Quote:
Artaean:
His teammates told him to go back to bot lane when he tried jungling. That's a dick move from him right there. One person trash talking the whole game does not justify retaliation.

Has anyone ever told you to not feed the trolls? You know what that means right? Don't respond to them. Mute is there for a reason.

That Sona was taking the CS. As an ADC you need to find ways to get income from whatever sources you can. He did the right thing by going into the jungle and getting CS from there.

If he stayed botlane, the more CS Sona would take, and the less effective he would become late game.

As is Skarner, could have build GP10s and could have ganked more seen as to what was happening.

I know usually in most games, the jungler lets their mid take wraiths, wolves, and ADC take golemns, wraiths as its seen fit.

auralzz

12-07-2012

bump

auralzz

12-07-2012

bump

SpankyJ

12-07-2012

Quote:
auralzz:
If someone goes on trial for attempted murder...

Guy 1 shot guy 2...

but judge.. guy 2 shot guy 1 first...

DOESNT MATTER WE'RE ONLY LOOKING AT GUY 1

Looking at things in a vacuum is utterly, completely, retarded.

Never did I say the 2 guys were connected, your attempting to add extra details to make it look good to you? Um... Ok. Secondly, sorry for the late reply, I had to work.

No no no.. your adding too many things into this. The crime you commit to go to the tribunal is against the community, not an individual. My example with 2 people were people that were not in contact with one another.

As stated before, you can complain, try to flip things around, add extra details, ask about others etc... but the bottom line is... You broke the Summoner's Code, You have been reported multiple times, You have gone through the tribunal multiple times... so therefore you deserve this ban. Simple.