Another "Why was I banned" tribunal thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

auralzz

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artaean View Post
I've been in games with ragers like that. I muted them and kept playing.

You don't get to burn someones house down because they killed your mother, do you?

Just report them next time and move on. Tribunal will sort them out for you.
No, but if someone shoots you and you shoot them back, you don't go to jail bud.

In fact, nothing at all happens, generally.

To elaborate further, they receive a punishment by being shot(the bickering) and a further punishment by going to jail(tribunal).

AR Manimal

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaz View Post
Did you actually read the report right?

He wasn't even being toxic. Worst thing he said is b**** again. And just bickered with Sona.

If you actually read it right. All the trash talking is done by Sona. So I don't get how that "HIGH" (Sarcasm) lvl of toxic, in 1 case, is worthy of a ban. The rest of the cases were negligible.

He was defending himself the rest of the time.
His teammates told him to go back to bot lane when he tried jungling. That's a dick move from him right there. One person trash talking the whole game does not justify retaliation.

Has anyone ever told you to not feed the trolls? You know what that means right? Don't respond to them. Mute is there for a reason.

JustDeckeredBoys

12-06-2012

Quote:
You don't get to burn someones house down because they killed your mother, do you?
yes you do, its called the tribunal.

ReL3vEx

12-06-2012

Quote:
I've been in games with ragers like that. I muted them and kept playing.

Just report them next time and move on. Tribunal will sort them out for you.
too many reports and you get banned

SpankyJ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Card #2 is why you were punished.

It randomly pulls games, that you were reported in. Those are not the only games reported. The tribunal then reads ALL cards shown and decides if one was worth of hitting punish. Your game 2 was worth to hit punish... The other 3.. nah. If you took 2 out and only had those 3 sure I would feel your pain... but the #2 card is the reason.

That sona was doing things that probably got her reported as well... It doesn't matter what other people say on there, heck they are probably reported as well. Your behavior was a easy violation of Summoner's Code... that is what they use to decide punish/forgive, and that is why it is a fine ruling.

There is nothing else to say about it.. those are the facts.

The thing people forget is for you to be banned, you have had to been reported SEVERAL times, and gone through the Tribunal AT LEAST 4 times... That would probably be at the very least 35+ reports alone.

You cant just take the sum of 10 things where 9 are ok but 1 is horrible and say "SEE MOSTLY IM GOOD...." no you broke the rules in that 1. I play a game for 350 days but cheat for 15 I deserve to be banned for cheating... You deserve to be punished because you violated the agreement everyone says they agree to when making an account. Summoner's Code.. READ IT if you don't understand.

AR Manimal

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReL3vEx View Post
too many reports and you get banned
Too many "troll" reports and you get banned. You don't get banned for reporting every rager you get. You get banned for reporting the guy who just plays the game and doesn't type other than to communicate, and doesn't do anything in game worthy of a ban. And even then, you'd have to report a lot of people to get banned for that.

auralzz

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Card #2 is why you were punished.

It randomly pulls games, that you were reported in. Those are not the only games reported. The tribunal then reads ALL cards shown and decides if one was worth of hitting punish. Your game 2 was worth to hit punish... The other 3.. nah. If you took 2 out and only had those 3 sure I would feel your pain... but the #2 card is the reason.

That sona was doing things that probably got her reported as well... It doesn't matter what other people say on there, heck they are probably reported as well. Your behavior was a easy violation of Summoner's Code... that is what they use to decide punish/forgive, and that is why it is a fine ruling.

There is nothing else to say about it.. those are the facts.
Social conflicts like this one are not so black and white.

AR Manimal

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by auralzz View Post
You asked why you were banned. We told you why.

You should have reported and moved on.

Now you have to accept that you ****ed up and are banned, and move on.

SpankyJ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by auralzz View Post
No.. it is. You got reported, You are the one on Trial, You are the one talking badly and going against summoner's code, You got banned.

The extra stuff is for those people to deal with. Sona goes to tribunal for that same match I'm sure she will be punished as well. That is neither your concern or mine.. your only concern is your words/actions, which is what went to the tribunal and got you banned.

Stop playing the "The world is against me" and "But what about that person" card... because it holds 0 weight in a tribunal.

You keep talking about an actual court process, well there is a good example.. 2 people do crimes near each other, the first's crime is irrelevant when he is on trial for HIS actions...

auralzz

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
No.. it is. You got reported, You are the one on Trial, You are the one talking badly and going against summoner's code, You got banned.

The extra stuff is for those people to deal with. Sona goes to tribunal for that same match I'm sure she will be punished as well. That is neither your concern or mine.. your only concern is your words/actions, which is what went to the tribunal and got you banned.

Stop playing the "The world is against me" and "But what about that person" card... because it holds 0 weight in a tribunal.

You keep talking about an actual court process, well there is a good example.. 2 people do crimes near each other, the first's crime is irrelevant when he is on trial for HIS actions...
If someone goes on trial for attempted murder...

Guy 1 shot guy 2...

but judge.. guy 2 shot guy 1 first...

DOESNT MATTER WE'RE ONLY LOOKING AT GUY 1

Looking at things in a vacuum is utterly, completely, retarded.