Another "Why was I banned" tribunal thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

auralzz

12-06-2012

READ THE CASE OR DON'T DOWNVOTE

Usually people write a long post about why they should or shouldn't be banned and all that. I don't really need to.

Game 1-I locked, then wukong did. Everyone bought troll items, I did as well. Doesn't make it okay, but it doesn't make it worth a ban either.

Game 2-Sona called me retarded about two minutes in, and I didn't really say anything ban worthy. I'll quote(without question) the worst thing I said during this entire tribunal case(After which I was already called retarded by the person it was directed at).

What Sona said:

Sona [00:03:34] stop being so ****ing useless
Sona [00:04:47] useless piece of ****
Sona [00:07:50] team of incompitent
Sona [All] [00:13:07] mf so trash

What I said:

Miss Fortune [00:13:57] you're bad, ignored

Game 3-???

Game 4-I had a bad game, people said I was intentionally feeding. Nothing trolly here.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6018637/#nogo

Frollexi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

i found the proof of random report pulls >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
The number of games in the Tribunal Case does not reflect how many reports/games it took you to get into the Tribunal.

Let's say a player gets reported 100 times in 100 games. An absurdly high number. The Tribunal then begins building a case for the player. The Tribunal would then randomly sample the player's recent match history and pull a few recent games--it could be 1-5, but this number is not related to how many games or reports got you into Tribunal to begin with.
and just stop posting these they r all going to be closed by downvotes anyways

zztophat

12-06-2012

Last thread got locked, so will this one, keep it up, and you lose forum privileges.

For anyone new here is the old thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2873447
All the needed to be said was said there.

EDIT: I am just going to edit this so I don't bump, but OP may find this post useful: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...54189#32154189

Jeddite

12-06-2012

Have you considered showing your report card to your parents? I'll wager they'd take an interest in the conduct of their crotchfruit.

auralzz

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frollexi View Post
i found the proof of random report pulls >.>

and just stop posting these they r all going to be closed by downvotes anyways
None of it is even relevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztophat View Post
Last thread got locked, so will this one, keep it up, and you lose forum privileges.

For anyone new here is the old thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2873447
All the needed to be said was said there.
Oh no, my forum priveleges, ill have to change accounts.

Yeah, you mean people concurring that the ban was entirely unjust and no one that actually analyzed the case said it was a just ban. Oh, ok.

Frollexi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by auralzz View Post
None of it is even relevant.
yes it is because in your last thread one of your excuses was that those were your worst games and that the tribunal only pulls your worst games

auralzz

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frollexi View Post
yes it is because in your last thread one of your excuses was that those were your worst games and that the tribunal only pulls your worst games
But it was never relevant in the first place.

ReL3vEx

12-06-2012

+1 i understand your pain bro

bad news, you will be trolled downvoted because this community has never raged rage quit afked autolocked rage quit harassed solo while your teams trying to team fight, no this community is perfect they have never done anything wrong

sorry bro same thing happened to me +1 though

auralzz

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReL3vEx View Post
+1 i understand your pain bro

bad news, you will be trolled downvoted because this community has never raged rage quit afked autolocked rage quit harassed solo while your teams trying to team fight, no this community is perfect they have never done anything wrong

sorry bro same thing happened to me +1 though
Thank you. Usually I am nonliberal in the sense of this, even when it is myself(I have been warned before and said, wow I sure deserved that). but this one isn't just because I know I have been on good behavior.

Was down to five downvotes, now 0. feels good man.

robpancake

12-06-2012

'm a little disappointed to be honest. I've had plenty of games where i was subject to bullying or hate a lot like this, and at first it appears that the only thing to do is say nothing. He tried to defend himself and got himself banned.
But on closer inspection(i.e. the 3rd report), even when he says next to nothing at all he still gets reported and then punished. I'm not sure what the message we are supposed to be getting sent here is, but it looked like he had trouble in his lane and as a result had to farm a little longer to catch up. despite the fact that he "wasn't fighting with the team" they won so why did he get reported and then punished for it?